Anavar First Cycle And Dosage

Renee

Hello,

I'm a 31 year old female with 6-7 years experience weight lifting. I started at 21, but had a baby and college in there so I took a few years off. I'm 5'3" and 120Lb. I have been working out for two years now solid and I just started my first ever anabolic steroid cycle earlier this week.

I am on 5mg Anavar daily. My question is, have women ever went as low as 2.5/day and seen decent hardening results? I have noticed since starting my cycle my abs do seem a bit harder and I have less fat, it seems like it is going to blast through that last baby pudge I couldn't get rid of, and my triceps/biceps are definitely more defined when I flex than before. I might compete in bikini or figure in a year or so depending on what I look like. I'm getting older, it is important I stay fit and look young, not fat, saggy or droopy...and adding muscle plus increasing my tess I believe will help me to achieve this.

No I'm not trying to use this to "lean out" the lazy way. I have dedicated 5 days per week in the gym for the past two years. I lift heavy, I do not over train, I do cardio 3X per week. I eat clean...and I mean it. Clean as clean can be. No fast food, no soda's no junk food, just veggies, fruits sparingly and a LOT of grilled/baked skinless boneless chicken or salmon and lots of water. My carbs are complex and about 40% of my diet is carbs and 50% is protein. Anavar has been shown to cut visceral fat in studies, and this is what I have that won't go away. I also need to cut up more, and I have already noticed that starting in my arms! My gyno tested my free tess, I am on the very low normal range. Almost low enough they suggested a cream, but the doctor said no to the cream until after I fall below normal. He mentioned if I did a cream the side effects will generally reverse if I catch them early. IDK if creams and Anavar differ much. He said the cream had to be made for me, and it was an off label use, so I assume it is similar. Yes, this is also real Anavar, made by bayer. My source is in the medical field but unfortunately they do not know much about steroid use in females. I just want to know if I can expect to get anything off of reducing my dose from 5mg/day to 2.5 mg/day.

Sides at this point are:
Some fatigue working out
Increased appetite
Possible higher pulse
Dry mouth
Bathroom usage (BM) increase and difference in texture
Generally a bit happier than usual
More focus than usual
Maybe vocal changes?? Hard to tell, my nose is stopped up on both sides...NO sore throat or scratchy throat...all in the sinuses.

I am not experiencing acne, increased oil production (I normally have VERY oily skin), no clit enlargement, no bloating (actually the opposite) I have NO sex drive (which is normal for me), and no increased hair growth. I do not ever want any more kids, I have a copper IUD and the hubs is "fixed" so messing up my reproductive system would be a blessing, not a curse. I don't even mind an enlarged clit...I just don't want to talk like a dude or have a stroke. Even some facial hair can be zapped cosmetically. I already have to nair my upper lip anyway :) If this threw off my estrogen balance it'd be even better, I bloat so badly during my estrogen spikes during the month that it's insane. Legs bloat too! From what I gather Var doesn't turn into estrogen like some others. My husband is on a stack, I have no clue but yes he pins, and his does turn to estrogen...unfortunately he only knows about what HE needs to do in order to take care of himself, he doesn't really know much about a female cycle other than starting low is the best.

Last edited:
5mg is the standard that women start out on..

how long have you been on 5mg.. what was your starting weight?

5mg is the standard that women start out on..

how long have you been on 5mg.. what was your starting weight?

I started 1 week ago today and my weight was 121. I bounce around from 122-117 but 120 is a constant for me. Years ago when I lifted I started out at 98 pounds, 30% body fat, got down to 96 pounds, 14% body fat. My body doesn't like to deviate much in weight, just composition. I was the same weight when I started my gear, but today I had to tighten the belt a notch. i already went down to a size 0 pant due to my waist, but I still had some fat on my abs, today I had to tighten the belt another notch and I have a "pooch" at the back of my size 0 pants. There's now a definite definition between my shoulder muscle and my tricep when I flex, and you can see my tricep extend down the length of my arm, you couldn't before. Forearm muscle popped up last night too....I have a constant pump in my arms...and right now I just got a pump in my legs from flexing my feet under my desk for like ten minutes straight.

My cold has also progressed. Stuffy nose but also watering, sneezing, itchy roof of my mouth and my head hurts behind my nose and into my eyes. If my throat gets scratchy this will be annoying, I'll always wonder if it is the gear or the cold.

Last edited:
I started 1 week ago today and my weight was 121. I was the same weight when I started, but today I had to tighten the belt a notch. i already went down to a size 0 pant due to my waist, but I still had some fat on my abs, today I had to tighten the belt another notch and I have a "pooch" at the back of my size 0 pants. There's now a definite definition between my shoulder muscle and my tricep when I flex, and you can see my tricep extend down the length of my arm, you couldn't before. Forearm muscle popped up last night too....I have a constant pump in my arms...and right now I just got a pump in my legs from flexing my feet under my desk for like ten minutes straight.

awesome.. looks like its working out fine.. why lower or raise the dosage??

whats your caloric intake? are you doing cardio?

awesome.. looks like its working out fine.. why lower or raise the dosage??

whats your caloric intake? are you doing cardio?

Well, I was concerned with deepening voice so I was wondering if I could go lower and still get an effect from it. I don't know if I'll raise it, depends on how I feel in a week or two. I planned to go up to 10mg/day. I won't be lowering it though.

Just this afternoon I'm seeing more pimples. Still superficial pimples, and my neck/back/chest seems oilier. I do have some deep painful pimples in my head. I am prone to acne on my scalp, but I have long hair so it isn't an issue.

Calories are around 2500 or a little more per day. I do cardio 3X per week for 20-30 minutes. I do mostly treadmill but I will do an elliptical sometimes or do stair climber for 10 minutes then another form of cardio for 10. Just depends how I feel. Sometimes at home I'll do HIT cardio, then jump off the treadmill and kill my abs, then hop back on and do cardio. I do this the entire session over and over. The rest is lifting. I do abs every day now. I might take one or two days off from abs depending on how sore they are.

Back