Anavar question. Sensitive nipples

tee

old...old man
My wife is 50 years old and has started a cycle of 5 mg Anavar daily and was going to raise it to 10 mg. She has already gone through menopause several years ago. She started her 5 mg dose a week ago and is complaining about sensitive nipples. I know the Anavar is 100% real and is from a US pharmacy. I also am aware it cannot aromatize into estrogen. Any ideas on why her nipples may be sore/sensitive and if this may cause a problem? I was thinking possibly due to not enough water? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I've done 3 cycles with anavar and when I first tried it mine were slightly sensitive but it went away after about a week I have never gotten it since and each time I raised my dosages. I just made sure not to wear anything that would rub in anyway and it helped me. Out of curiosity what goal is your wife wanting that made her try anavar?

I've done 3 cycles with anavar and when I first tried it mine were slightly sensitive but it went away after about a week I have never gotten it since and each time I raised my dosages. I just made sure not to wear anything that would rub in anyway and it helped me. Out of curiosity what goal is your wife wanting that made her try anavar?

Thank you for the reply. Her goal is to get some muscle and firm up. She says the sensitivity still exists but it is tolerable. She also said that she notices she has to urinate more frequently. She is on a very low dose of estrogen prescribed by her doctor. I'm thinking it may be contributing to the more frequent urination.

Anavar will definitely do that with a great diet. When I took it I noticed I started drinking more water due to taking the steroid. Once I came off the frequency decreased. If it's tolerable for sensitivity that's good mine was kinda painful but it went away and then my second round it never happened. Could be slightly sensitive too cause of the low dose estrogen too.

Back