anavar

datgirl

whats up girls? can anyone offer advice on anavar re: cycle length, dose, where I can get it and what I can expect? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Hey you finally are posting!

Welcome!

Id go with 10mgs for 12 weeks..

Tell us more about yourself-- stats etc? What are your goals??

welcome aboard Dat..

here at steroidology you can learn all about diet, training, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) etc.. EXCEPT where to obtain illegal substances.. we consider that a source post and it is not acceptable on our board... we do not reccommend or support the sale of illegal pharmaceutical or black market steroids nor do we offer advice in place of a doctors councel...

If you truly want to start an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle, your best bet would be to consult a doctor and take it from there...

that is the steroidology disclaimer :) i am sure you understand :)

But to answer your questions... there have been several really great anavar threads in this forum!!! If you go to the top of any page, there is a search key and you can type in the word anavar and it will do all the work for you and pull up any and all info on anavar or anything else for that matter!! If you still can not find the information you are looking for, definitely feel free to ask.. that is what we are here for...

good luck and again, welcome to steroidology!!!

Back