another easy 3J recipe for the lazy cook!! turkey katlet!!!

3J

Super Moderator
ok guys.. here is another easy recipe for those of you who have a hard time cooking.. this is a middle eastern recipe modified to be healthy...

you need the following...

1lb of ground turkey breast (99% lean)
8oz of red skin potatoes, grated
turmeric 1 tsp
salt 1 tsp
pepper 1 tsp
cumin 1 tsp
1 egg
1 grated onion
2 minced cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil

mix everything into a bowl... crack the egg right into it and start mixing everything using your hands...

preheat your oven to 350F...

take a baking sheet and cover it with foil..

once everything is mixed, start making medium sized burger patties out of the mixture and place them in the baking sheet.. i like to make them oval shaped

cook for 25 min until cooked thoroughly..

ENJOY!

Sounds/reads tasty 3j, I am sure you have a huge collection of easy to make recipes along with others that take some more time, that are both healthy and geared towards those of us who hit the weights. Would be nice if you would put together and E-book for both pre-work/post workout meals along with breakfast and dinner, also a chapter on both cuttin/bulking meals I'd be really be interested. I am not sure if it would negatively impact your business or in someway negate the work you do. Either way, I would pick up your E-book if you did put somethign together. Thanks for the recipe!:biggthump

3j ,, is it ur recipe or miss 3j?
Someone is taking the credit from the nice lady :)
Thnx for posting man.

Edit: nutrition facts missing big man

all of it is miss 3j rida... she is amazing at this stuff and helps me quite a bit
3j ,, is it ur recipe or miss 3j?
Someone is taking the credit from the nice lady :)
Thnx for posting man.

Edit: nutrition facts missing big man

well you have to ask yourself what your needs are...

so you have 1lb of turkey

1/2lb of potatoes.. and then probably about 4-5 ounces of onion..

so add it all together.. you have about 30 ounces there.. almost two lbs..

you know that for every 8oz you get about 5oz of turkey, about 2oz of potatoes, and 1 oz of the other stuff.. .

so what are your needs for the meal.. i usually supplement this meal with brown rice to get all my carbs in

I destroy 12oz a sitting easy. Healthy and tastes good. Glad you liked it!

I destroy 12oz a sitting easy. Healthy and tastes good. Glad you liked it!

Easy to make, and tastes outstanding! I'm going to triple the ingredients, portion them up, and freeze what I won't eat in a three day period. I won't eat the same meal twice in the same day, but it's tempting with this! Yum! The cool part about the freezer is grabbing what I need before work, and with a simple 4 minutes in the microwave, can eat clean while everyone else eats Mcd's.

Back