PWO cookie

German89

JuiceBoxxx
View attachment 547328

Here's a good recipe for a post workout cookie...

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats (regular or quick-cooking)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar ( i used splenda instead )
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup peanut butter (crunchy or regular) (natural peanut butter)

Peanut Butter Glaze i didn't glaze them either
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp milk

Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until smooth, then beat in the peanut butter. Blend in the flour mixture until the dough comes together and no streaks of flour remain.
Drop dough in 1-inch balls on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 11-13 minutes, until cookies are golden brown around the edges.
Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before glazing.

For the glaze, whisk together peanut butter and milk in small bowl. Scrap into a plastic bag and snip the corner off of the bag, then pipe a swirl of glaze onto each cookie. Allow the glaze to set up before storing.

Turned out pretty good and tasty... good constancy and texture!

ENJOY!

yeah just make sure you're gonna grab splenda!!! cause other wise you're gonna be eatting a fuck ton of sugar, bad enough there is butter... which you can sub with margarine/"i can't believe it's not butter" butter. and i weighed each ball out, 35g ech!

pwo food or shakes or whatever is based on 1 lie: that postworkout the musles need fast recovery and food and that natural insulin is te way to do this

lie is that the body produces so little insulin which works so shortly that literally anything more then few grams of carbs are all floating around uselessly in the body and as consequence getting stored as fat

this lie is pushed by supps industry to sell more of shit like pre or intra (haha epic) or pwo shakes. these ONLY work as advertised when you inject exo insulin which is much higher and works much longer then the natural release.

stay off that shit

Back