Another Excellent thread...

J

Juice Authority

I saw this and it ties in well to the other thread I posted on "unsolicited price lists"

A Word of Advice to All...

I have been on these boards for a number of years. I have seen boards come and go. I have seen members come and go. And, I've seen sources come and go.

Within the last week, I have noticed a trend that I have NEVER seen before with some people that I take to be markers/insiders in this game.

Given this, I make the following recommendation: be VERY careful right now. It seems that there is a concentrated effort by LE to exercise their power over the large and small. It used to be that they went after the sources and left the users alone unless you were just very unlucky. Now it appears, they are even going after the users too. And, there is a real problem with folks rolling on each other whereas that wasn't a problem in the past.

Think long and hard about buying anything right now. Those you think you can trust may be working with the man. This is a time where you let things cool down A LOT and keep a low profile. Be smart and be safe.

good post.......excellent idea ya'll.......it's hard to find someone you can trust in this business.

I've been scared out of my pants a few times when I find out that the source I've used got popped and my information might be in the feds hands.

Good luck to all......stay safe.

i really dont think this is true, from my experience, they are still after the sources, it costs a lot of time, money, and cooperation between a few angencies for a controlled delivery, u think they will do that for a guy order a few bottles of test? No. Cost/reward ratio isnt to good. And we all know the govt's ass is squeezed tighter than a convicts first day of prison when it comes to saving money, and keeping it for themselves. Even if they chance upon a small end user, they will scare they bejeezus out of them with false charges, until the give up info on their source.

iced said:
i really dont think this is true, from my experience, they are still after the sources, it costs a lot of time, money, and cooperation between a few angencies for a controlled delivery, u think they will do that for a guy order a few bottles of test? No. Cost/reward ratio isnt to good. And we all know the govt's ass is squeezed tighter than a convicts first day of prison when it comes to saving money, and keeping it for themselves. Even if they chance upon a small end user, they will scare they bejeezus out of them with false charges, until the give up info on their source.

I would tend to agree with you but it still sends shivers up my spine to read shit like this.

if u are getting a large buy tho, i will caution u this,
try to convince ur source to use UPS or Fed Ex. Postal inspectors are hot on all packages right now, this is first hand info i recieved to.

BUFFDAWG10

Pro Bodybuilder

User Information
Registerd: Jan 2003
Posts Per Day: 38.34 - Wow! And I thought I was obsessive.

Juice Authority said:
BUFFDAWG10

Pro Bodybuilder

User Information

WTF???? Buffdawg is a good guy....he's got a lot of good information behind him. I sure do hope you're not flaming him for anything. :asshole: :chainsaw:

Juice Authority said:
BUFFDAWG10

Pro Bodybuilder

User Information

WTF ???

I think an explanation is in order.

btw.....my last post was not a flame...it was only in retrospect of a previous post I read......the one about being addicted.

Unless of course you were really being a dick?!?!

Last edited:
TechChemY said:
WTF???? Buffdawg is a good guy....he's got a lot of good information behind him. I sure do hope you're not flaming him for anything. :asshole: :chainsaw:

Don't worry Tech & SC, I don't take shit like that personal. I'm just here to help others and make this board the best it can be. Anyway, I really don't think he meant it in a bad way. Thanks for the support guys!;)

TechChemY said:

"Can't we all just get along" - Rodney King

I was fucking around - hello?? - It was a joke!!! I reserve my flame throwing for Elite only. I like this board and that was in no way meant to be a flame.

Buffdawg is real cool guy (at least as far as I can tell). Come on, easy does it!

Juice Authority said:
"Can't we all just get along" - Rodney King

I was fucking around - hello?? - It was a joke!!! I reserve my flame throwing for Elite only. I like this board and that was in no way meant to be a flame.

Buffdawg is real cool guy (at least as far as I can tell). Come on, easy does it!

Hey bro, no offense taken here. I figured you were joking, we are cool bro!;)

Back