Another GREAT must read for Newbies!

Hi i am thinking about to start training with this produckt . Can you tell me the goood and bad things about it the name of it commes her.anahexia, methandienone.best regards michael

Last edited:
Weeks 1-8:
500mg Sustanon250/week
400mg Equipoise/week
Weeks 1-4:
30mg Dianabol/day

n00b question, I'm sure but those 500 and 400mg per week; are they divided up from Mon-Fri or Mon-Sun?

Thread has been most informative though. Ready to dive into this forum and absorb info like a sponge.

Im 32 yo, 167 lbs about to start Cypiotest/Cypionate 250mg-10mL & Stanojet/Stanozolol-kinda worried cuz never done it before...can you guys tell me if this is a good combo, im tryin to cut/define but @ the same time build muscle...also how long is a cycle? im very scared of boldness, should i start Finasteride @ the same time or should i wait?

Last edited:
Hello guys, i'm glad that i found this site! I start to learn about Anabolic usage. thank you for the interesting information!

as someone who came here not knowing a single thing, i've read a few threads and still felt that this may way beyond my realm of knowledge, but this thread helped a lot.

Thank you.

Personally i find all of this info a bit overwhelming.
I have done loads of reading up on different sites, i feel i need guidance.
Someone please take me under their wing and teach me the ropes.

5) "I do not want to inject, is it ok if I run Dianabol at 40mg/day for 10 weeks?"
No, oral cycles are not the way to go for a number of reasons. For one, they are very hard on the liver. Any type of 17aa steroid, Dianabol, Anadrol, Winstrol, etc. should not be run for any longer than 6 weeks. Another reason for needing injectibles is due to the half-life of orals, which is very short. The half-life for Dianabol is 4-6 hours; this means that after coming off of a high dosage one day, the next day you are at next to nothing. This is very hard on the endocrine system, and you will not be able to retain much of the gains after the cycle is over.

5) How about Anavar (var) and T-Bol?

Weeks 1-8:
500mg Sustanon250/week
400mg Equipoise/week
Weeks 1-4:
30mg Dianabol/day

How would you come up with an equivalence for a woman's first cycle? I'm reading around but seeing very little on actual ratios of body weight to drug. I'm only 110lbs so obviously what I start with should not be the same as a 200 pound man.

Very good post! I am very new to this site(20 minutes) and I would like to contact you, I have some questions you might help me with.

questions about steroids

I have been working out consistantly for 8 years. I'm 40 and I've reached a plateau over the past 2 years.

I now have 3500mg of testosterone Proprionate in 1ml (250mg) vials. I have 14 of them.

I also have 4 one ml vials of sustanon which are 250mg each.

For a total of 4500mg.

What is the best way to create a stack from what I have? I have no way of getting more, nor would I ever order through the mail. I need to work with what I have. Any suggestions? Thanks

Oh, I work out 5-7 days per week, I'm 6'2'' and I weigh 200 pounds now.

I'm new and reading through as many of the sticky threads to catch up on newbie info. I really appreciate the efforts of the senior guys since they must see people like me, new and looking for someone to hold my hand, practically every day. Thanks for your efforts guys and I'll do my best to pass the knowledge on myself some day.

Begginers course

Hey there, Im a first time user of Steroids.
Male, 38yo, 170cm tall, 175lb, 14%bf.

I have been weight training on and off for many years for my sport of Professional Kickboxing. I am now retired from that but now want to hit the weights more to put on a more size, but stay lean.

Im off to weight train in Thailand for 7weeks in November. I have been told its best for me to start a 6 week course of Dbol at 25mg day while also using Nolva, milk thistle and liver cleansers, throughout the course too.

Would this course be adequate for me, given my situation?
What could you recommend?

Cheers,

Back