Another GREAT must read for Newbies!

Great info. Answers all newbie questions. Just a thought though, i've been around to see people who inject without proper precautions (like i dont know, NOT USING ALCOHOL PADS TO CLEAN FIRST!) do that first otherwise youll have some gross infection or abscess. Thanks for the info again.

"FNG" needs Igtropin help!

I'm the FNG on the block. I'm 33 yrs old and have been active in football my whole life. At 6'3" 260 lbs, I've always been the big guy. Got married, had a kid and real life is kicking me in the butt. BF% is up to 25% (usually at 14%) and lifting time has been down. Usually able to put on size pretty easy. Want to BF% back down but want to still pack plenty of punch. Here are my questions:

1. Heard igtropin is a good start to bring body fat down and get the muscles more dense before starting a true cycle, is this true?
2. Looked at starting with 100mcg per day. Any suggestions?
3. Can you do a test cycle during or after the igtropin?

Thanks!

hey im a boxer im 6ft 175 and not getting any bigger i got a hold of two ampules of omnadren250 and was wondering if i could take those and be ok and see any results at the same time or should i just leave it alone

read info and decided

Ok so i have read all the newbie information and have decided that I am going to give steroids a try. I have read all the first cycle reports on here and have also done some ooutside research, as I am a scientist, I have found some information which i know is reliable.
Here are my stats, I am a very active 22 year old male. I have wresteld for the past 7 years in high school and throughout college. I ahve also been on about a year of supplements and pro-hormones and recieved what I feel is the most gains I can get out of them, so I'm ready to bump up to the real stuff. I am 160, solid and lean, 6 pack and nice definition.
My first cycle I am thinking about the following

dianabol 1-4 week (orally)
30mg/day
Test enanthane 1-8 weeks injectable
500mg/week
nolvadex (when problems occur during cycle, 3 weeks post)
20-40mg
I need comments on this cycle and what the word on the street is to where I can get this stuff wihtou having to worry about feds or fake shit. Also curious if the nolvadex is oral or injectable. Thank guys this will help me out alot...Feel free to email me or post a reply

145wrsl said:
Ok so i have read all the newbie information and have decided that I am going to give steroids a try. I have read all the first cycle reports on here and have also done some ooutside research, as I am a scientist, I have found some information which i know is reliable.
Here are my stats, I am a very active 22 year old male. I have wresteld for the past 7 years in high school and throughout college. I ahve also been on about a year of supplements and pro-hormones and recieved what I feel is the most gains I can get out of them, so I'm ready to bump up to the real stuff. I am 160, solid and lean, 6 pack and nice definition.
My first cycle I am thinking about the following

dianabol 1-4 week (orally)
30mg/day
Test enanthane 1-8 weeks injectable
500mg/week
nolvadex (when problems occur during cycle, 3 weeks post)
20-40mg
I need comments on this cycle . xxxxx edit xxxxxx Thank guys this will help me out alot...Feel free to email me or post a reply

Please start a new thread, but read the RULES first, and leave out the part I had to edit out.

Excellent

Thanks for the info. Great info for any n00b. I'm new to this forum and so far everything is very on point. I moved to FL from NYC and have to find new lifting buddies (boo hoo). Anybody live in FL haha. Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
hi. I'm new to all this. Been workin out for 2 years and not lookin too bad. i'm thinkin of going on something to 'help me out' a little. but something with not too much water retention or potential liver damage. also something thats not gonna make it look obvious that i have been juicing.

I'm 22 yrs old and from south africa.

i have done a little bit of research and of the roids i've come across, equipoise seems to be the 'safest' one?

someboy help...

Last edited:
Whats going on newbie here, trying to get my feet wet. Need advice on products to cut up and build a couple more pounds of lean muscle and hardness.

DAMN!...i had set up some freakin accounts on those so called online pharmacies a lil' while back when i decided to buy some aas...what a bumb arss! lucky for me, my wife found out,and CHEWED me out before i could place an order, and i ended up forgetting about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a lil' while. only now, that i'm doing a bit of research on aas, am i finding out alot of possible dangers when it comes to obtaining and using the stuff.But sht... my FRICKIN info is on a couple those of sites!!!!... only one of those stes however still exist under the same name. but damn, reading the #2 tip by drveejay made me sick. I'm sure glad i found this site. thanks for the good info. this newbie needs as much as possible.

Am I Ready??

Hey I Want To Get More Massive, Im Planning On Competing Next April, As A Teen Competitor... But I Need Some Help, I Never Used Steriods, But Very Tempted... Please Send Me Back What U Thinnk.
Im 18 Be 19 In November Im About 5'9 And Wiegh 213...

Does anyone know how to beat a blood drawn drug test? I am @ 200 Test Ethan per week. have a test coming up in 2 weeks...
Any help?

Boyfriend is not performing... ??

My boyfriend recently admitted his "lack of interest" due to going cold turkey off steroids. I am not familiar with them since I have never dated anyone on them in the past. However, it has hindered our relationship since we have only been dating for 3 months. I was feeling a little insecure with his lack of attraction to me. He is a nice guy, but I am concerned that he will not bounce. What are long-term effects of use? I feel safe enough making the assumption he has been off and on them for the past 5-8 years. He used to train professionally.
I do also want children one day and have heard rumors in the past about potential of birth defects. Can anyone tell me whether or not he is able to recover in a short period of time... or is it possible these side effects are long term?

Hi just wanted some info currently 26yrs old and i just have currently started using saizen about a month into the cycle. Doing about 4 ius daily 6 days a week.. Also stacking it with test 250 mg per week. .Wintrol oral 40mg per day.. Not really seeing the results as i want.. Any suggestions? Should i add anything to the cycle? Also how should be training also when im on saizen?

Back