another igf-1 question

i was thinking of getting some igf-1 r3 in the future for either post cycle therapy (pct), depending on how well i keep my gains on my upcomming cycle, or as a standalone. Do you think its worth the $$ to use as a pct...or as a standlone...and how would u use it.

I am going to run 80mcg a day for 6 weeks in the start of my cycle, then last 2 weeks & 4 weeks for PCT. I am waiting for mine to come in, ready to get started. :rockband:

I've heard that igf on helps get your test levels back to normal I'm thinkin you will need actualy pct...someone correct me if i'm wrong

Taylor26 said:
I've heard that igf on helps get your test levels back to normal I'm thinkin you will need actualy post cycle therapy (pct)...someone correct me if i'm wrong

I don't think he meant he was going to use it as his only post cycle therapy (pct) drug. And I'm not sure about test levels but I have read it helps reverse testicular atrophy.

Ive ran it 3x and never really got much tried it at 60mcg to start then 80 and up to 120 and didnt think it was worth the $$

well I've also heard that it is quite side-effect free and promotes growth from a diff angle than AASs.

LR3 isn't the holy grail, so if you think you can run 2-3 cycle and look like Arnold, you're wrong. It does help with fat lose and lean muscle, but you'll gain more muscle from AAS, I like it better the HGH, HGH was disappointing for me.

I believe that using LR3 during post cycle therapy (pct) on your first run is the best way to try it, that way you'll know if it's the LR3 helping with results, if you use it with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the first time you really won't know if it's the gear or the LR3. 60mcg id a good starting dose. I ran 40mcg on my first run, but I have low IGF-1 and HGH. I know one Bro that used 40 or 50mcg on his first run and seen nothing, then raised it to 80mcg, now he loves the stuff.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I believe that using LR3 during post cycle therapy (pct) on your first run is the best way to try it, that way you'll know if it's the LR3 helping with results, if you use it with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the first time you really won't know if it's the gear or the LR3. 60mcg id a good starting dose. I ran 40mcg on my first run, but I have low IGF-1 and HGH. I know one Bro that used 40 or 50mcg on his first run and seen nothing, then raised it to 80mcg, now he loves the stuff.

JohnnyB

Good advice, thanks Johnny

Taylor26 said:
I've heard that igf on helps get your test levels back to normal I'm thinkin you will need actualy pct...someone correct me if i'm wrong
igf does nothing to restore test levels post cycle. it can regain the size of your testicles but not the function of them. igf does not stimulate HPTA recovery.

Back