Antoine Vaillant - This kid is no joke.

I love how bodybuilders will tell you there diet and lifting routine....

...but never their cycle. lol I would love to know what they do.

He's a body to follow. I hope that he's not get bigger, otherwise he lose his handsomeness !

its funny how everybody shits on people who use juice at 20 but when we see somebody like this guy at 20 whose obvi been juicing for some time we admire him

its funny how everybody shits on people who use juice at 20 but when we see somebody like this guy at 20 whose obvi been juicing for some time we admire him

I'm guessing your like 16 right? This thread is old as shit and that video has been removed. Try opening your own thread next time.

I'm guessing your like 16 right? This thread is old as shit and that video has been removed. Try opening your own thread next time.

nope actually im 10 and ya no shit hes 25 now im not retarted, just felt like commenting didnt wanna start some whole thread about it so chillax

I knew about him since he was about 17 years old and into tricking and parkour, the dude could flip of flip his ass off and was SUPER athletic! He put on ALLOT of mass in a short time! He's a total pure beast!

Back