Any Advice on this PSL gear?

I'm running test c. Tren e.and eq. With dbol kick and all is good to go no complaints except for the wait on the long esters to kick in

Just wanted to report back. I stopped the dbol for a few days, then just started again yesterday and this morning. I'm at the gym doing legs now and my pump is about to explode my thighs, the back pump is so bad that I literally can't train right now and I'm sitting on the calf raise machine jus resting.

It's real.

Just wanted to report back. I stopped the dbol for a few days, then just started again yesterday and this morning. I'm at the gym doing legs now and my pump is about to explode my thighs, the back pump is so bad that I literally can't train right now and I'm sitting on the calf raise machine jus resting.

It's real.

Now you are noticing your cycle starting to take effect. This is the best part because the gains just seem to keep coming. And you'll crave it!

Last edited:
you may be expecting a lot from the dbol. 30mg is not a high dose and at 6 days i wouldn't expect a whole lot. beginning of week 3 will most likely be the kicking point. i don't really get much from dbol even at 50mg.

agreed. 2-3 weeks i know i notice it. one week not soo much. alot of people hype of aas it seems and im nto sure why...
if by week 2-3 not noticing anything then maybe, but than again you have never used aas before and might not know what to expect. I actually happen to have dbol on the way from them i will start in about 2 weeks. I will post up, or PM me and ask me to remind me and ill post up. didnt have an issue with the teste, deca or cyp yet. first time using their dbol though.

It's real.
GREAT to hear! : )

Back