Any feedback from Pharamcon labs?

kevlarcash2

Growtholic
About to place an order on some test Cyp with Pharmacon labs. If anyone has any info on this product, throw me a bone.
SEMPER FI

Pharmacom is as badass as it gets. No problems on their end at all.

There are only 2 international sources I go with and Pharmacom is one

Yeah international is where I go as well cheaper and the 200.00 in free gear. Plus they always pass on Anabolic.com .they have new results on there even some fails. Check yo labs!

Google says...

I stand corrected after a scouring search of google I found a handful of bad reviews. Reviews that happen to be by members of forums that have only one or two post counts. I take that with a grain of salt. They are more than likely newbies expecting to turn into greek gods after one cycle and when they don't they scream bunk gear.

I'm a member of many forums where Pharmacom is a sponsors. Forums where they have their own sub forums and contributing members provide legit blood work and reviews of there product. I've also used there gear with great success along with other UGL's.

Bad companies don't stay around. Shitty AAS are not tolerated and get called out quick on the interwebs.

pharmacom has great packaging like your getting it from the dr.. Im using thier tren blend, test and proviron and posted up bloods in another thread

Back