Any final thoughts before first cycle?

Dorian11

Morning boys. Would like to run this by you. I'd appreciate feedback, constructive or supportive.

26, 225, 13%, 5x a week in gym.

I posted a few months ago, got some real good feedback so I wanted to make sure I'm ready instead of risking anything.

Plan on 1-8 Test P 500/week (M/W/F) or EOD
Then Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ED

I was able to get my hands on Aromasin, and have heard great feedback, anyone prefer this? I have come across some that say to throw the Nolv and Clom out and still to Aromasin.

Can't get hands on hcg or clomid

Diet has been finalized, should be good there.

In no rush and want to master before I begin. Don't want major health risks for jumping in like a school girl.

First cycle= 400 to 500 per week of test E or C. .25mg anastrozole 3 times a week. HCG 500 per week split into 2 shots......take on test shot day to make it easy. After 10 weeks or so of doing this stop everything and wait 2 or 3 weeks then start Clomid and nolva. I like solo Clomid for first cycle. 50mg per day for one week and 25mg per day for 4 more weeks. Get bloodwork before( baseline).....blood work mid cycle (ai adjustment) .....blood work 4 to 6 weeks after pct (to see if you recovered). Make sure you are over age 25 and 15% bf or lower.

This may be an over simplification. Read the first cycle sticky. I consider the above to be a minimum.......if you want a good run with a good chance of minimal sides and full recovery.

Just my opinions. And yes I do mean E or C and no other esthers. Why?......because estrogen control seems easier and there are less pins. First cycles are for learning estrogen management.

So cycle is 10 weeks ish.......and pct is 5 weeks
Good luck bro

Just my opinions. And yes I do mean E or C and no other esthers. Why?......because estrogen control seems easier and there are less pins. First cycles are for learning estrogen management.

Less pins is enough a reason I would say. Its getting super boring pinning every. single. day... Well, on the bright side...only 10 weeks or about 70 more pins...ohh thats right, forgot about hcg, so lets round it up to like 100...

Pinning prop eod is acceptable but no less. m/w/f is a bad idea.

First cycles are for learning estrogen management.

Good luck bro

well said there boss. So many these days want to jump into this using various compounds without thinking of the long term consequenses. Learning to dial into your ai is so important to feeling good and not having to deal with sides.

Back