Any good gear

1 post and u are asking for sources , not gonna happen . u arent even allowed to ask for sources, read the rules . stick around and make friends , get some more posts , and u will get to where u want to be shortly

If you want legit gear, you need to do your research , make friends along the way, I got my stuff from knowing someone who knew someone, and also there are a heck a lot of scamming websites, I do know one legit site which I know for certain has got really GTG gear but I will not intend on giving it out.

If you want legit gear, you need to do your research , make friends along the way, I got my stuff from knowing someone who knew someone, and also there are a heck a lot of scamming websites, I do know one legit site which I know for certain has got really GTG gear but I will not intend on giving it out.

Only one?

Dude, I hear creatine stacked with fish oil gets you jacked.
Don't forget that deer antler kicker!
I always tell people to go to GNC and ask for the "special" supplements...but no one listens to me..
Ya know, one of these days I'm actually going to do that. I'm dying to see what they say. It'd be hilarious if the guy actually tries to sell me something other than AAS. :naughty:

Back