Any members currently running SARMS?

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Just curious as to how many of you are currently running SARMS, and if so...which are you using, and how (during cycle, post cycle, as a bridge, solo)? What are your experiences with any of the following:

MK-2866
S4
GW-50
MK-677
LGD-4033
RAD-140
SR-9009
AICAR

Any and all experiences would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I have run SR9009, GW50, and AICAR. I did not see or feel much from the SR9009, so I may be a non-responder to that one. GW50 gives me a TON of extra endurance...which I makes me fully understand why WADA banned it. AICAR also gave me more endurance, but not as much as GW50 did. The nice thing about AICAR is you do not actually have to do any exercise to get benefits from it, but why do that when exercising while using it gives you so much more?

Right now I am running GW50 and AICAR at the same time to see how they work together. So far, I am liking the combo.

I just received my order from sarmssearch and will be using GW and ostarine. I am so excited that I just started a log on here although for some reason is not showing.

I just received my order from sarmssearch and will be using GW and ostarine. I am so excited that I just started a log on here although for some reason is not showing.

That is awesome bro! Excellent combo you have running there...very nice. Where did you start your log, and have you tried contacting any of the mods to resolve the problem? I know I am definitely interested in keeping up with your results, as I am sure many of the other bros curious on SARMs in general are as well! If I can help in any possible way, shoot me a PM or hit me up here. Good luck and thanks for trusting and going with sarmssearch...the pioneering company who started this game!

Back