Any one ever use Androgel

MikeG

I get two packs of Androgel a day prescribed to me by a doctor and I have a couple of questions. My doc wants me to stop using the Androgel for a couple of weeks so he can test my blood to see where my own test level is at but I've also been taking 300mg. of Deca a week, he doesn't know about the Deca. I don't want to stop taking the Deca but I don't know how it would effect the blood test. Would it make my test level show up even lower because it would be supressing it? Also, has anyone else used Androgel? Any one know how it compares to cyp or enanthate?

Most people that've used Androgel and/or Cyp or Enth much prefer the Cyp or Enth over the Androgel from what I've heard.

sszapdog said:
drink a LOT of beer before the test. this will lower test in blood.
This wasn't his question.

And fuck off to people that manipulate their blood test results. It only makes shit harder for those of us that need it.

MikeG said:
I get two packs of Androgel a day prescribed to me by a doctor and I have a couple of questions. My doc wants me to stop using the Androgel for a couple of weeks so he can test my blood to see where my own test level is at but I've also been taking 300mg. of Deca a week, he doesn't know about the Deca. I don't want to stop taking the Deca but I don't know how it would effect the blood test. Would it make my test level show up even lower because it would be supressing it? Also, has anyone else used Androgel? Any one know how it compares to cyp or enanthate?
You need a new physician and this little experiment from your physician has a negative effect on your health.

Check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/

And, oh yeah, the nandrolone decanocate should be suppressing your natural testosterone production very much. If you do this then please let me know the results of the blood test as this will be very informative.

androgel

I've been using androgel for about 5 years continuously sometimes with some other body building supplements and I've had no side effects except that I've put on a lot of muscle and increased in weight by about 30 lbs. you've got to consistently go to the gym to keep off the gut and help build the muscles. it comes on pretty easy, the gut or the muscle. at first it was a great sex enhancer but then after a couple of years it didn't affect me as much but if I don't use it for several days, I get pretty limp and my wife doesn't like that. I've haven't grown breasts, I'm not aggressive, no skin problems, and my doctor has told me to use two packets a day. I did and it felt better but I didn't want to over do it so I went back to one packet. I'm going to try the patches instead and see how they work.

Back