Any Sufferers Of PTSD Out There please read.

I'm ex Marine Corps and I just lost a close friend to the demons of the past. He was a bright talented guy with his life together. I want you all to know nothing is so bad that you need to take your life. I would have gotten on a plan to help him. People want to help you just need to reach out ask. You will always find someone here to help you. If you need help we are willing to help find you someone to help. Never hesitate to reach out to someone it isn't a burden. Call a friends and be frank with them. there is nothing wrong with needing help. There are professional who are very good listeners and have need tricks to develop support structures to deal with things. Call 911 if you have to or go to the police station. Everyone is deserving of love and help. Things do get better. We dont need to loose any more lives.

If you have a friend who is struggling reach out to them. This is my second friend to go in a year. I feel like I've failed as a friend. Please make the effort to reach to your friends and family and anyone you can help.

Thanks Guys

We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
1-800-273-8255

Back