any way of stopping painful tren pumps

alfa23

the last time i had pain like this was when i was using tren , my cycle currently is 220mg of parablolan "depot" and 250mg of sus per week while cutting, but i seem to get a pump in my arms between my forearms and triceps after any arm or shoulder exercise, and is so painful i have to get someone else to drive, last time the effects did subside After 2 weeks, but is there anything i can do to control "im assuming increased red blood cell count" it? asprin? i am currently taking all vits, minerals B6 taurine, cod liver and ultra high dosages of glucosmaine,

hey bro i have the same pain when on tren or Winstrol (winny). I wish i had an answer for you on how to stop it. I wont even take Winstrol (winny) anymore, but i can live with the tren pain.

What Do You Mean Pain Between Your Forearm And Tricep ? Can You Describe The Pain? Muscle Pumps Rarely Cause Long Lasting Muscle Pain. However, It Sounds Like You May Be Suffering From Inflammation In The Elbow Tendon, Which Can Radiate In To The Forearm. The Pain Resembles Shin Splints And Requires A Decrease Or Modification In Your Arm Workouts Esp. Bicep Curls. Ibuprofen, And Ice 20 Min Following Wo. I Have Worked In Orthopedic Medicine And Your Cond Sounds Like What I Desc Above. But, I Amy Be Wrong...hope This Info Helps.,... G Man

CAMELLION said:
What Do You Mean Pain Between Your Forearm And Tricep ? Can You Describe The Pain? Muscle Pumps Rarely Cause Long Lasting Muscle Pain. However, It Sounds Like You May Be Suffering From Inflammation In The Elbow Tendon, Which Can Radiate In To The Forearm. The Pain Resembles Shin Splints And Requires A Decrease Or Modification In Your Arm Workouts Esp. Bicep Curls. Ibuprofen, And Ice 20 Min Following Wo. I Have Worked In Orthopedic Medicine And Your Cond Sounds Like What I Desc Above. But, I Amy Be Wrong...hope This Info Helps.,... G Man

yes it is a bit like shin splints only it only does it when i use tren "british dragon trenabol depot" thanks for the info i will try ibuprofen,

Back