Any way to stop Clomid mood swings?

mike555

I'm usually a pretty laidback guy, dont really care about much except when I started clomid (mainly around week 2 of 4). I'm literally an emotional wreck and everything makes me upset. I heard a rumour that if you stack clomid with nolvadex that this will go away(I have some leftover from my last cycle).

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks

First time I heard that Mike. Listen the mind is powerful and yes you might be swayed to be like a woman on there cycle when on clomid but really it all comes down to what you do with the thoughts in your head. You are the master of your own adventure! Take hold of the sails!

Double Edged Sword. It makes you feel like Neo or R Kelly or genuine or what not. ROFL.

Clomid just made me want to sex every female with in 10 feet. Atd or nolva makes me a walking monster prick. I hate life myself and especially you when im on that stuff. But it just sounds like irregular hormone levels really man. Take you dosage at the same time every day. If you're not on nolva because you ran a nor then grab some atd you sound like you just need to be more regualted. No joke intended.

First I've heard of that, fluctuations in estrogen can cause mood swings. my girlfriend has mood swings and her estrogen seems like it is pretty high, any chance it could be bunk?

Back