anyone arrested at post office?

Ive heard of someone picking up a pack at a MBE and walking outside with it and get bombarded by cops.

hmm..my shipment is domestic and I got a delivery attempt on gear..

I could try a re deliver attempt and have them just leave it at the house- the SIGNATURE REQUIRED was not checked...

I was arrested picking up a domestic package. Go to the bathroom before you go pick up the package. You will notice that there are a couple of men standing around. One inside and one or two outside and they are casually interested in what you're doing. After picking up the package, you walk out to your car and as soon as you get in the car they will come over and introduce themselves. This is the time you'll be glad you went to the bathroom first.

ulter said:
I was arrested picking up a domestic package. Go to the bathroom before you go pick up the package. You will notice that there are a couple of men standing around. One inside and one or two outside and they are casually interested in what you're doing. After picking up the package, you walk out to your car and as soon as you get in the car they will come over and introduce themselves. This is the time you'll be glad you went to the bathroom first.
lmfao

alot of times the delivery attempts mean that you had a packed sent express where they couldnt fit the pack in the mail box or it required signature to begin with, that was the case with me

persoanlly i wouldnt worry about it, jsut use caution, they prolly put signature confirmation on it, i know i do whenever i send out packaged (non Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related) help in your proof that a customer recieved

Back