Anyone care to help out a lost 27 year old with fucked up life?

There is one case that you guys forgot about in which ''steroids'' could be the answer. Maybe OP has low testosterone and thats why hes depressed. I mean i cant see a problem in socializing and finding a girl and a job if a man feels good and has good testosterone level. So OP go and check your testosterone level, and if they are ok then i would maybe go see a therapist once every week like someone before said.

I cant see how one can hit 'rock bottom' just because they are 'alone', i mean i have been there, but that was when i had low T.

There is one case that you guys forgot about in which ''steroids'' could be the answer. Maybe OP has low testosterone and thats why hes depressed. I mean i cant see a problem in socializing and finding a girl and a job if a man feels good and has good testosterone level. So OP go and check your testosterone level, and if they are ok then i would maybe go see a therapist once every week like someone before said.

I cant see how one can hit 'rock bottom' just because they are 'alone', i mean i have been there, but that was when i had low T.

Interesting, can you describe the symtoms you had when you had low t, and how they changed when you boosted it?

Seriously - go see the Marine Corp recruiter. I guarantee they will fix all your above mentioned bullshit problems, & crank up your manliness.
You are TWENTY SEVEN years old, you will retire with a lifetime of benefits @ FOURTY SEVEN years old. Think about that for a minute...you'll have the rest of your life to fuck around in the gym, ride motorcycles, fish, whatever the fuck you want.
Why are you wasting time here? Get going!

Another lonely saturday night. I have nothing right now, I have sat here staring at the screen for 4 hours basicly, just browsing around doing nothing.

No text or telephone call all week from anyone but my sister.

Im seriously starting to feel real shitty, I feel no purpose at all at this point.

Lol Ive fallen so deep, how could I possible go from a fairly popular high school kid with friends, loving life, to this pure shit situation.

Lower your expectations man , your getting angry because life isn't how you imagined it .. Truth is we ALL go through times like this ,, it's a life lesson ... And another thing girls aren't everything ! write a list of small goals - make 1 friend this month , go get drunk with them at the pub .. Etc etc I noticed with me when I looked for girls is never find one that stuck , but when I wasn't looking id find my future wife ... Life is weird man .. Almost predetermined ... And another thing , don't over analyse .. Girls will cheat - you might 1 day too- doesn't mean shit tho , you can never own or control anyone so let go of that control , just hope for the best, that's all you can do ! Work on you and don't worry about anyone else ,, a girlfriend is just a best friend your willing to spend your life with , she is not your puppet ... So don't put every bit of love into her until you know the time (usually after 10 years?) spare 60% love for yourself - be a good person and good things will come your way . Be positive .. No1 likes a sooky cunt (not saying you are)

Last edited:
Also ... Your not alone , were all brothers here, were all on the same wavelength , were all about trying to the best we can-pushing our bodies beyond the average joe.. Your already years ahead ! If you need someone to talk to hit me up man don't ever think your alone

Back