Anyone experience this on Var?

Fyre

Hi ya ladies! I've used Var before but it was ages ago and can't recall ever experiencing this side effect before. I've only been on it for about 3 weeks now and i'm having some awful tightness in my chest & indigestion big time!It's almost like i've pulled a muscle or have a really bad chest cold. It's the only thing I'm on right now as well besides my protein, and multi's. I was using HemoRage Black preworkout but stopped that about a week ago but the tightness is still there. I'm taking 15mg a day, split up in two doses. Anyone? Guys , feel free to chime in as well. I'm thinking of going off it though as it's bloody uncomfortable. Thanks :) Before you tell me to read the sticky, i've went through most of the posts to see if i could find anything ;)

Hi ya ladies! I've used Var before but it was ages ago and can't recall ever experiencing this side effect before. I've only been on it for about 3 weeks now and i'm having some awful tightness in my chest & indigestion big time!It's almost like i've pulled a muscle or have a really bad chest cold. It's the only thing I'm on right now as well besides my protein, and multi's. I was using HemoRage Black preworkout but stopped that about a week ago but the tightness is still there. I'm taking 15mg a day, split up in two doses. Anyone? Guys , f
eel free to chime in as well. I'm thinking of going off it though as it's bloody uncomfortable. Thanks :) Before you tell me to read the sticky, i've went through most of the posts to see if i could find anything ;)

Thanks for posting this..I'm going to start a var cycle soon..just waiting on delivery. I've read everything I could find on Var and this is new. If you still feel the discomfort..go see the doc..don't take any chances. Good Luck :)

i remember being a bit congested when i did a cycle before but i can't remember anything like this. it could very well be a muscle pull though as well. Does SuperGirl ever come on here anymore as she'd most definitely be able to help!

Rarely do I see super girl... But might be possible that you're coming down with something? Do you have thematic?
I doubt you pulled a muscle if you feel congested. Try and grab something over the counter, like buckleys or something, if that doesn't help, see the doc? My suggestions.
Of all the var cycles I ran, never experienced this one.

Are you still buying from the same source you have in the past?

From what I remember reading a while back is that it is from the indigestion. I would get an antacid and see if that helps. I do remember someone having the dull chest ache that started right under his left rib and some stomach problems. I would do the following:

1. Drink plenty of water
2. Check your blood pressure and make sure that is in check.
3. Get on an Antacid and see if that relieves symptoms.

If those don't work, I would abort the cycle. Good luck.

The reason i thought i pulled a muscle is that it's sore as well. No different person as i'm in a different country now. We can't get Buckley's over here :( Buckley's fixes everything...lol.
I'll pick up something from the pharmacy today and see if it helps. Thanks :)

From what I remember reading a while back is that it is from the indigestion. I would get an antacid and see if that helps. I do remember someone having the dull chest ache that started right under his left rib and some stomach problems. I would do the following:

1. Drink plenty of water
2. Check your blood pressure and make sure that is in check.
3. Get on an Antacid and see if that relieves symptoms.

If those don't work, I would abort the cycle. Good luck.

Yes i thought of that as well. I've picked up some Zantac for indigestion.
i'll stay on it for the rest of the week and if it doesn't subside, i'm going to stop it. Thanks very much. :)

Yes i thought of that as well. I've picked up some Zantac for indigestion.
i'll stay on it for the rest of the week and if it doesn't subside, i'm going to stop it. Thanks very much. :)

No problem Frye. Hope everything works out for you.

Back