Erectile Dysfunction on Test Only Blast & Cruise? Bad Gear? Blood Work?

moneymanmichael

Alright, been on 200mg Test TRT for 3 years, did several cycles prior, didn't recover from one so now i'm on TRT. Haven't done anything since I started TRT.

Decided I wanted to amp things up a bit so I started 600mg/week 5-6 weeks ago.

I stopped taking the pharmaceutical and switched 100% to the other gear I picked up.

Only 6 weeks in so it's hard to tell, but i've gone from benching 225 for 9 reps to 225 for 15 reps in the last 4 weeks.

I've been eating right around maintenance calories, a slight surplus some days (not intentional, i'm just so damn hungry it's tough!)

My plan was just to recomp. Goals aren't crazy, just wanted to gain a little more muscle, lose a little more fat, look good, feel good. I'm not trying to compete, just want to look good in the bedroom.

SO.... I noticed when I switched... My little guy wasn't getting as hard.. it became harder to get an erection.. when I go, it's not very much, it doesn't feel very good, and i'm not all the way hard.

The past few days... it won't get all the way hard at all. Like... I can try for a full hour and it simply wont do it............ Something is wrong.

I read some guys run an AI or HCG, some guys don't. I know HCG makes your nuts fuller and your orgasm's stronger, but does it play a role in getting hard? I'm not running either..

Also read to donate blood and take aspirin daily, which... I haven't been doing..

Anyone have any experience with this? Is it possible I got bad gear? I mean the strength gains.. I guess they could be natural and I just don't know it.. I suppose I could be injecting blanks or something other than what the bottle is labeled as.

I'll be ordering a Female Hormone Panel today... hopefully some of you can give me some advice or help me understand what's going on.

Thanks!

Could someone recommend which Hormone Panel I should order? Last time I got the "Basic Hormone Panel for Females" but I just want to make sure I get one that will tell me all I need to know for my situation.

Sounds like this is your basic "didn't manage estradiol on cycle" issue. Your symptoms are classic high estradiol.

do not take aromasin right up til PCT, stop it at least one week before clomid/nolvadex... from personal experience and people I***8217;ve trained, waiting longer to start PCT is always the better option

do not take aromasin right up til PCT, stop it at least one week before clomid/nolvadex... from personal experience and people I***8217;ve trained, waiting longer to start PCT is always the better option

I can usually feel the need for PCT after a cycle that lets me know when to start my PCT. I'm not psychic, just in tune with my body I guess. This stuff doesnt clear your system overnight that's for sure. My 2cnts.

Are you asking me or the original poster? lol I'm 3 weeks into a heavy blitz and the gyms closed on me. Nice.lol

Back