Anyone experienced with Adderall, or amphetamine abuse, please read and help!

Hypnotix

Okay, so I have low T. My LH/FSH is in normal range, but my T is low. This means I have Secondary Hypogonadism. I've begun treatment, not looking for any help in that regard actually.. but I had a thought.

I just happened to be talking to my woman about my sex drive, and how I wonder if it will be better in a few months after my test has come up and stayed consistent. I'm not very old, just 24, so I started thinking back.. "when did I lose it?". Where in life, my short life, did I lose that ability to work, play, fuck, and work some more.. day after day?

When I was younger.. 18, and shortly into 19.. I had a falling out with an ex. I got a little reckless.. I was in college and Adderall was a big thing, that and Vyvanse. All was really easy to get ahold of. I worked and went to school, so I'd buy people's scripts every month, Adderall 30XR's typically, but any other mg was just an add-on to what I normally did. So, I started partying a lot, little drinking, but mainly smoking and taking Adderall, 3, 30's a day at minimum. Some weeks I would take 4-5 a day, for 4 days straight and not sleep at all. It was fun at the time, until I dropped out of college, and got the "I'm pregnant" phone call from the ex.

Flash forward, her and I ended up together for a while, even though that kid wasn't mine and she got rid of it (yeah I was stupid as fuck lol)... but to the point here! That girl, whom I am not with anymore.. her and I used to fuck 6-7 times a day when we first got together. After that summer where I did a shit ton of Adderall, I wasn't good for more than 3-4 times a week of sex anymore! We went on another 2 years of dating, into my early 20's.. but I eventually lost all drive, she got upset about it, nagged, I lost more interest in her, didn't know what was wrong with me.. and we split before I figured it out.

That whole story was just to give you an idea of how I was before the abuse, and after.. I was younger didn't know what I know now.. but I have some ideas about what may have happened.

After that couple months of non-stop abuse of an amphetamine, may I have done some permanent damage to my brain?

I've read that amphetamine abuse causes issues with dopamine, which causes issues with prolactin, which can eventually cause issues with testosterone.. which causes issues with sex drive, motivation, blah blah blah. I just want to know if it could have caused permanent problems in this regard? My prolactin was in range on my last BW.. in the upper range but not considered "high".

I don't really know much beyond that.. and I'm really just starting to think out loud, if anyone has any ideas on what may have happened, or experience on this, let me know.

I don't take anything like that anymore either.

I have a feeling that if you found a new young and hot girl that you might be interested in banging her 6 times a day again. Nothing like a little 'strange' to perk things up. That and getting your hormones back on track.

Regardless of this and that about the amphetamine abuse is in the past and what it may or may have not done cant go back and change it. Time to focus on the here and now you say your good for 3 to 4 times a week right ? That's plenty of fucking. Your 24 years old now its normal to have to recuperate between fucks when your not all perved out on meth. That's natures way of telling you its time to grow up go to work not lay around fucking all day. I mean did you just want to lay in the bed and stare into each others eyes until your little boner got ticklish again. Welcome to manhood bro your not a super horny pimple face teenager on meth anymore.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if you found a new young and hot girl that you might be interested in banging her 6 times a day again. Nothing like a little 'strange' to perk things up. That and getting your hormones back on track.

Actually no man.. unfortunately. That girl and I broke it off, I got with some others, same problems. The girl I'm with now I actually have that desire to do it more often, but generally won't be capable. Occasionally I'll have days where we'll fuck 2-3 times. Normal stuff.

I'd just really like to give her the go around when we have the free time you know?

Regardless of this and that about the amphetamine abuse is in the past and what it may or may have not done cant go back and change it. Time to focus on the here and now you say your good for 3 to 4 times a week right ? That's plenty of fucking. Your 24 years old now its normal to have to recuperate between fucks when your not all perved out on meth. That's natures way of telling you its time to grow up go to work not lay around fucking all day. I mean did you just want to lay in the bed and stare into each others eyes until your little boner got ticklish again. Welcome to manhood bro your not a super horny pimple face teenager on meth anymore.

I appreciate the input. I don't expect to fuck all day everyday anymore. I don't have time for it. I want to be capable of it when I do have the time however.

The whole fucking while all meth'd out comment was a a little outrageous. Never did I say I fucked all the time on amphetamines. Ever. I stated before the amphetamine abuse I was a machine, after I was not. Hope that makes sense.

Oh, and just to elaborate a bit more. I have already landed a career.. not whining about the glory days of laying around and fucking being over.. just looking for some insight on what may have happened neurologically

Back