anyone heard of this

never heard of it but if it has Tren And Deca then it has 2 19 nor's and that is never a good idea. I have heard and know many people however that use a Tri-blend with Test prop/Tren Ace, and masteron that is the bigg cutter stack people use.

What's the ratio of each and is the nandrolone deca or pp? It's just a stack. will produce increases in strength, muscle gains, and fat loss...what specific results depend on your diet, training, dosage used, and quality of gear...

never heard of it but if it has Tren And Deca then it has 2 19 nor's and that is never a good idea. I have heard and know many people however that use a Tri-blend with Test prop/Tren Ace, and masteron that is the bigg cutter stack people use.

Dark is right stacking 19's isn't good.

Furthermore I am no proponent of "blends" and locking in your mgs. Syringe mixing pin to pin especially running shorts is the whole point.

What's the ratio of each and is the nandrolone deca or pp? It's just a stack. will produce increases in strength, muscle gains, and fat loss...what specific results depend on your diet, training, dosage used, and quality of gear...

Good catch on the Nan being a NPP. Quick in means quick out if blood gets to thick, but I still don't like blends. The better wat is to run test as a base and blast Nan and Tren but I'd still go with Test, Tren Mast in one stack ;-)

Back