Anyone know how to make injectable Yohimbine HCL?

E

estray

Im assuming you would make it with Bac water but dont know if it needs a solvent or anything else?

hum, don't know, try it with bac h20 and see if it passes through the pin...if so, should be good to go for subq

Well, ive gotten Yohimbine hcl powder to dissolve in regular water before with some heat so youre saying use bac water, heat and dissolve and then filter into a sterile vial then its good to go?

Strega said:
Isnt that a myth?

that and clen i've heard good results with cardio...no actually experience though.

estray said:
Well, ive gotten Yohimbine hcl powder to dissolve in regular water before with some heat so youre saying use bac water, heat and dissolve and then filter into a sterile vial then its good to go?

i don't see why that wouldn't work. It may need heated and redisolved before use depending on concentration

Strega said:
Isnt that a myth?

Theres a product made MD Labs called Helios thats injectable Yohimbine and Clen. Many peeps have reported good results with it. Since i dont have any clen powder but i do have a ton of Yohimbine powder i thought id give it a shot. Even if its mildly effective itd be worth it imo.

Back