Anyone know whats going on with Pinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the thread was made to find out more info about the Pinn situation I for 1 would like to hear more about it other then someone asking if pinning a long ester test 3 times a week will cause unstable blood levels.

Obviously you didn't get the memo.. What happened to the last thread that was started BeastMasterbater.. You seem to want to trash a good thing.. All we can do and should do is wait and see what happend .. Not make foolish esumptions ..

Last edited:
Obviously you didn't get the memo.. What happened to the last thread that was started BeastMasterbater.. You seem to want to trash a good thing.. All we can do and should do is wait and see what happend .. Not make foolish esumptions ..

Apparently I didnt get the memo. And who is making assumptions you illiterate bitch. I didnt assume a fucking thing mo.

Sometimes good things come to an end.

The guy isnt responding to anyone and hasnt sent orders..

People have a right to question it.

I have a question .. My buddy is thinking of trying 600 of (test e) a week.. Would he be able to pin 200 on M W F? Or would blood levels be all over the place.. He responds very well to 500 a week M Th.. And wants to up it a bit

I say pin every single day of the week! 7 injections of 100mg each m

Sometimes good things come to an end.

The guy isnt responding to anyone and hasnt sent orders..

People have a right to question it.

I'm glad that you understand that sometimes good things come to an end.. But to start assuming a bunch of crap and bad mouthing the ugl is not the way to go .. JB has been good to me and a bunch of my friends.. What is it that you want to ask that you already don't know.. Like I said earlier all we can do is wait and see..

See that's why I say if you don't know the risks you shouldn't be using.. Believe me I have lost money.. But I am taking the chance as soon as I place the order.. And I'm ok with that..

I'm glad that you understand that sometimes good things come to an end.. But to start assuming a bunch of crap and bad mouthing the ugl is not the way to go .. JB has been good to me and a bunch of my friends.. What is it that you want to ask that you already don't know.. Like I said earlier all we can do is wait and see..

The fair question should be "How long do you wait"?

I never ordered from them because I was extremly turned off by their email answers and lack of knowledge of what I was asking about their product.

Thankfully I didnt, this was 3 1/2 weeks ago. I would be in the same boat as all the other guys.

Just call the cops... Tell them they took your money and didn't send you your AAS..... : / it's a part of the game.... A shitty one..., but the way it is. Anyway hope it works out for you guys.

Just call the cops... Tell them they took your money and didn't send you your AAS..... : / it's a part of the game.... A shitty one..., but the way it is. Anyway hope it works out for you guys.

Thank you sir... That's all I'm trying to say.. I don't want to be the bad guy but just stating facts..

I am waiting to hear from JB as well. I will let you guys know as soon as I know anything. I too don't want to make any assumptions.

Thats a shame to hear that they are having a "glitch" in the system at Pinn, I really hope this works itself out.

I have a question .. My buddy is thinking of trying 600 of (test e) a week.. Would he be able to pin 200 on M W F? Or would blood levels be all over the place.. He responds very well to 500 a week M Th.. And wants to up it a bit

Do not highjack threads or you will be eliminated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back