Anyone use ACE-031, dosing info, etc?

cybrsage

I am curious about how well ACE-031 increases muscle mass and what dosing, for how long, is needed to get good results. I understand how it works (essentially stopping the body from preventing muscle creation and growth). The study done by a potential manufacturer a few years ago used 1mg/kg of body weight, but that was to overcome other issues in the test subjects. I am curious about the dosing needed in an otherwise healthy test subject.

I am not anywhere near using this myself, just want to learn about it due to a well respected forum sponsor having it available for research purposes. Once human dosing amounts are known, they can be adjusted for laboratory animals.

I myself am really curious about this and other myostatin inhibiting compounds. Anyone with any input Id love to hear it. I have some secondhand reports I can share from people I know who have used it but Id like some first hand feedback before I repeat what I have been told. Dosing info/frequency is something I am curious too know as well.

Back