On cycle 1, need cycle 2 help or guidance

Latestart is just on troll alert and he's right in all he says, specially in that you aren't really ready to run a cycle but you've started and we all spoon feed you so just run with it i'd say.... BUT... Read up and educate yourself... Doing AAS is no hobby... It has SERIOUS health risks associated with it, some that are actually deadly and the lesser ones can ruin you for life... So... Even if we tell you what to do, you wont understand why and that's a huge problem.

About sustanon, its something I'd never use and very few people recommend because it contains several esters, which has different half lifes and will aromatize at different rates making things more difficult for no reason.
The idea is to get a faster kickstart and peak blood levels but personally i'd say... Front load, use orals such as dbol or use prop for a kickstart but individually so you can control doses for both prop and enanthate.

LOL! :bash:

I'm starting to think I should stop sustanon and order just one type of ester.
Front load? - When you mention orals - this would be at 3rd/4th cycle when done with enanthate right? It sucks that Dragon Pharma takes forever to ship but I might just reorder test.

I'm almost kind of there. - thnxs again.

If anything you should stop the whole cycle but that ship has already sailed. :p
You don't need a kickstart, I was just illustrating that the "benefit" of sustanon is only good at first glance and you have several other options that I personally deem better suited for the purpose of faster blood levels.

Front load means to inject higher doses for the first couple injections, I'm just finished with my own, I do 400mg test E per week.

If anything you should stop the whole cycle but that ship has already sailed. :p
You don't need a kickstart, I was just illustrating that the "benefit" of sustanon is only good at first glance and you have several other options that I personally deem better suited for the purpose of faster blood levels.

Front load means to inject higher doses for the first couple injections, I'm just finished with my own, I do 400mg test E per week.

Yep, I just placed an order for just regular test e at 250, and I already have the other products needed. I only completed a week so I will stop now with sustanon and pick back up once the products arrive. I have a better understanding of it now I believe, and will use all of the notes ^ - have been helpful and ill take a look at the stickies. Sucks that I wasted on sustanon, but looking forward to test e.

oh yeah, also the most important thing is to ALWAYS have PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE AI's. that's even more important than getting real gear because if you get bunk gear, pretty much no big deal. but if you get bunk AI from some random underground lab you're in a pretty bad position and exposing yourself to more sides. spend the extra $40 50 bucks or whatever it is and get pharma grade

oh yeah, also the most important thing is to ALWAYS have PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE AI's. that's even more important than getting real gear because if you get bunk gear, pretty much no big deal. but if you get bunk AI from some random underground lab you're in a pretty bad position and exposing yourself to more sides. spend the extra $40 50 bucks or whatever it is and get pharma grade

Hey there - yep, I'm the type that will spend the extra cash to make sure I'm getting good quality gear. ( so I would hope it is - coming from pharma. :D

I'd only buy pharma for ANYTHING AAS related...problem is, where the fuck do you find pharma for anything?
The only thing I can get pharma grade of is GH but thats 20-30x more expensive than your average GH you find online and I can't justify the cost, specially not when my source has been verified with blood work for their GH.

Listen OP I just have to go back to my thoughts on our spoon feeding so much. You are ine of the lucky Newbie that has gotten so far with the Spoon. A few years ago they would be hard and just say come back when you get yourself educated more with pertinent basics. You should be much better off now since this thread.

Santa had given you the info , did you not read. He said I already answered this if you read up.If you google "HCG Dosage Calculator" :Pat:

As take your time man read up and comprehend buddy. It's all good stick with us but ..... :bigok: Read up ask Q's to that you don' not understand.

Listen we all on here wanna help you and so , I hammer on the reading because of understanding the best way to learn and understand is putting it all together verbal and written.
Good Luck , You're gonna do good you're getting on the right track.. :dance2:

OMM :)

Last edited:
:spin:
Listen OP I just have to go back to my thoughts on our spoon feeding so much. You are ine of the lucky Newbie that has gotten so far with the Spoon. A few years ago they would be hard and just say come back when you get yourself educated more with pertinent basics. You should be much better off now since this thread.

Santa had given you the info , did you not read. He said I already answered this if you read up.If you google "HCG Dosage Calculator" :Pat:

As take your time man read up and comprehend buddy. It's all good stick with us but ..... :bigok: Read up ask Q's to that you don' not understand.

Listen we all on here wanna help you and so , I hammer on the reading because of understanding the best way to learn and understand is putting it all together verbal and written.
Good Luck , You're gonna do good you're getting on the right track.. :dance2:

OMM :)

I'd only buy pharma for ANYTHING AAS related...problem is, where the fuck do you find pharma for anything?
The only thing I can get pharma grade of is GH but thats 20-30x more expensive than your average GH you find online and I can't justify the cost, specially not when my source has been verified with blood work for their GH.
message me

If you're only on week 1, yes, i'd change down to 500mg per week, which comes out to 0.71 cc twice per week. This assumes you have 350mg/ml. (250/35=0.71)
Cycle length depends on the ester being used, in your case of enanthate a standard cycle would be 12 weeks of injections, 3 weeks of levels to bleed down and 4.5 weeks of PCT.
HCG should be used during cycle and not after and you only need aromasin OR adex.

You should visit the beginner sticky to get some basic knowledge so you dont hurt yourself bro.
Also how does your diet look?

Finally got my order delivered of Test E 250mg. Would 500mg per week/ 0.71 still be appropriate?
HCG 500, inject 250iu with each test shot? How will 250iu be measured within a cc needle? (lol, sorry if this is a dumb question)

Thanks!

Finally got my order delivered of Test E 250mg. Would 500mg per week/ 0.71 still be appropriate?
HCG 500, inject 250iu with each test shot? How will 250iu be measured within a cc needle? (lol, sorry if this is a dumb question)

Thanks!
yes 500mg per week of test e is appropiate.

An insulin pin needle would be needed for HUCOG-5000 iu/1ml right? 0.05 would be 250 with each shot.

I've injected HCG and other waterbased peptides with 25/27g needles. it works in a pinch, specially since you want to do IM and not sub-q.

I've injected HCG and other waterbased peptides with 25/27g needles. it works in a pinch, specially since you want to do IM and not sub-q.

I have a 23 Gauge - 3 CC - 1" syringe needle that I use for test. Do you think ill be able to use this needle for HCG shot? How do I go about using IM for 250 on this needle?

If its complicated, ill just search for a different instrument.

I have a 23 Gauge - 3 CC - 1" syringe needle that I use for test. Do you think ill be able to use this needle for HCG shot? How do I go about using IM for 250 on this needle?

If its complicated, ill just search for a different instrument.

Its not gonna be the nicest pain wise but in a pinch? Just go glutes and full lenght so you make sure to hit IM and not sub-q layer.
10 iu on an insulin syringe is 0.1ml on a normal one.
So base that off how much you usually inject with insulin gear.

Your HCG dose volume is going to depend on how much water you dilute with. For instance if you have a 5,000 IU bottle and put 2ml's in it, then each 0.1ml (or 10 units if that's what your syringe has) is 250 IU.

Your HCG dose volume is going to depend on how much water you dilute with. For instance if you have a 5,000 IU bottle and put 2ml's in it, then each 0.1ml (or 10 units if that's what your syringe has) is 250 IU.

Can you further explain using HCG? I didn't know I needed to dilute the substance prior to injection - or did I read that wrong?
I'd have to put 2ml in the bottle of the solution, of water?

Thanks!

Back