On cycle 1, need cycle 2 help or guidance

nycguy11

Hi everyone,

I am currently on my 1st cycle of Test 350, 1cc twice a week - along with the other additions to take while on test such as aromasin.

I wanted to know what my 2nd cycle would look like and how I should plan ahead since ordering/delivery takes a bit of time.
What would a typical 2nd cycle look like?

Also, I ran bloodwork prior to beginning. What should I look for in the bloodwork and how can I compare/review results?

My overall goal is to continue obtaining weight/muscle and expanding out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your first cycle should have been 500mg per week and not 700mg.
Then your next cycle should be 600mg and your third cycle 700mg.

For your 4th cycle, when you have everything nailed down to a tee, which is mostly diet?
Then you can look at stacking compounds but for now? You don't need anything besides testosterone.

About the bloodwork you'll look at things such as hemoglobin, hematocrit, hdl/ldl cholesterol, alat/asat liver values, estrogen and of course your testosterone values.
Other things such as vitamin/mineral values, white blood cells etc can be useful but not really necessary to look at far as recovery goes.

Even with steroids its a marathon and not a sprint, plan for every 6-12 months and not in weeks.

How does your PCT plan look? What are your stats?

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll order accordingly this week.

I'm currently at week one, twice a week at 1cc for Test 350. Should I change it to reflect the 500mg for week 2, if so what dose would that be 0.5?
Each cycle of test should be for 6-8 weeks? and PCT for how long prior to beginning cycle 2?

PCT: I have the below for when the cycle is complete.

HUCOG 5000iU HCG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
- Aromasin
- Nolvadex

I'm currently at week one, twice a week at 1cc for Test 350. Should I change it to reflect the 500mg for week 2, if so what dose would that be 0.5?
Each cycle of test should be for 6-8 weeks? and PCT for how long prior to beginning cycle 2?

HUCOG 5000iU HCG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
- Aromasin
- Nolvadex

HUCOG 5000iU HCG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
- Aromasin
- Nolvadex

If you're only on week 1, yes, i'd change down to 500mg per week, which comes out to 0.71 cc twice per week. This assumes you have 350mg/ml. (250/35=0.71)
Cycle length depends on the ester being used, in your case of enanthate a standard cycle would be 12 weeks of injections, 3 weeks of levels to bleed down and 4.5 weeks of PCT.
HCG should be used during cycle and not after and you only need aromasin OR adex.

You should visit the beginner sticky to get some basic knowledge so you dont hurt yourself bro.
Also how does your diet look?

If you're only on week 1, yes, i'd change down to 500mg per week, which comes out to 0.71 cc twice per week. This assumes you have 350mg/ml. (250/35=0.71)
Cycle length depends on the ester being used, in your case of enanthate a standard cycle would be 12 weeks of injections, 3 weeks of levels to bleed down and 4.5 weeks of PCT.
HCG should be used during cycle and not after and you only need aromasin OR adex.

You should visit the beginner sticky to get some basic knowledge so you dont hurt yourself bro.
Also how does your diet look?

Yes, i'm using a combination of all 3 Tests (Susta 350) - I will change the dose next week at week two to 0.71cc.

I was told to use Nolvadex at week 2 up until PCT, is this incorrect?
Then to use Clomid/Arimidex/Nolvadex at PCT.

How would the usage of the HUCOG 5000iU HCG be used during cycle? Should anything else be used during cycle along with test?

Thanks

Ohh its sustanon, I thought it was test e. Still same advice far as dosing though.

You don't want to use nolvadex for a whole cycle as long term use can cause same side effects as high estrogen as they are structurally very similar. It's also should not be confused with an AI, while nolva does block estrogen at a receptor levels its far better to block the actual synthesis to begin with, which is where aromasin/arimidex comes in.
I also would not use adex in PCT, a small dose of aromasin would be fine though, specially if you used adex during cycle as it has a chance for rebound effect.

With every testosterone injection you typically inject 250iu of HCG and you discontinue to use 10 days before starting PCT. Yes, aromasin or armidex should be used during cycle alongside test and hcg. I personally take 50mg clomid twice per week too.
But really bro, the beginner sticky contains most, if not all of this information on top of solid diet advice. I read it occasionally and so should you, its very useful :)

Last edited:
Hey there listen i think "Santa" gave you very good suggestions. I don't have much to say or add but simple stuff...

Now i have 2 suggestion that will help the forum and everyone to get up to speed with you.

Give us stats anytime you start a thread that your looking to get advice putting a cycle together Give us your complete stats. It is always best to do so when designing a cycle and or problem.You see we don't know your stats when your a newbie. If you don't include stats we have to look around for not like this one i had to look around at your first post on another Thread. :)

Even myself when I start a new thread or important Q"s about my cycle or design I post my stats. I've been here for a few days and all my friends on here can't remember anything about my stats.... they usually only do know my age :laugh2

One more thing, Its harder to get the info when written in paragraph form. An outline type form. This should include your whole protocol. Then we don't come back and ask are using an AI and what kind, etc...
wk 1-4 Test "P"EOD
wk 1-12 Test "E"
Adex .25 EOD or whatever
PCT wk ?
PCT wk ? end Pct w?
I may not have done a good example ^^ :Pat: but I'm sure you understand
Please do not take offense, :beertoast

OP you can use Test "P" for a kicker, alone side Test"E" for the entire cycle. And that's still a Test cycle. Oh I do not like Blends, I like to control my esters.
Oh I forgot I do not do short cycles, I do not believe it's enough time for all the synergism and changes in hormone levels to allow good growth . It takes more time IMOP. WE could talk and Talk that one.

OMM :wavey:

Last edited:
Thank you! Will take a further look.
I'd like to be more prepared by this week prior to begging week 2 and starting back up correctly.

HUCOG 5000iU HCG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
- Aromasin
- Nolvadex

arimidex and aromasin are not for pct. its one or the other during your cycle to deter sides, not to treat sides.

Yes, i'm using a combination of all 3 Tests (Susta 350) - I will change the dose next week at week two to 0.71cc.

I was told to use Nolvadex at week 2 up until PCT, is this incorrect?
Then to use Clomid/Arimidex/Nolvadex at PCT.

How would the usage of the HUCOG 5000iU HCG be used during cycle? Should anything else be used during cycle along with test?

Thanks

nolva is not for leading up to pct, its for pct. plus clomid.

Thank you! I guess I'll have some extras on the side for next cycle. :D
I will start Aromasin next week while on cycle up till when?

Beginner. Sticky.
But we've spoonfeed you thus far so might as well keep going.
You start aromasin from first injection, something like 10mg ED would be sufficient for your dosage but it needs to be confirmed with bloodwork at around week 7.

You run aromasin up until you start PCT. Some people, like myself, will also run aromasin as part of PCT but at far lower doses and less frequently.

Beginner. Sticky.
You start aromasin from first injection, something like 10mg ED would be sufficient for your dosage but it needs to be confirmed with bloodwork at around week 7.

You run aromasin up until you start PCT. Some people, like myself, will also run aromasin as part of PCT but at far lower doses and less frequently.

Haha thank you :D

Okay sounds good, and ill keep test up until my 3rd cycle prior to starting and stacks.

Now week 2 will be a little more efficient with the help from you all. =)

How do I calculate how much of HUCOG 5000iU HCG to take while on cycle and how often?

Thanks guys

Beginner. Sticky.

My friend, please read what was said and then understand all of what what was sad... carefully ^^
Haha thank you :D

Okay sounds good, and ill keep test up until my 3rd cycle prior to starting and stacks.

Now week 2 will be a little more efficient with the help from you all. =)

How do I
calculate how much of HUCOG 5000iU HCG to take while on cycle and how often?

Thanks guys

So just saying as support to the "spoon feeding". WE wanna do everything we can to and aid you gain the knowledge of Why it is suggested.How to avoid some unwanted sides.

You have time to puit this together so why don't you begin and read thoroughly "ALL" the sticky Threads. THen when you need to understand better and look things up . Ask on here for sites or places of info particular to find material particular to your Q,.

Listen your my buddies said a lot. And if your read up you will remember better....

Good Luck man :wavey:

OMM

Pleas slow down.

a cycle/blast should always be goal oriented, therefore you need to first asses your body before a cycle in order to determine that goal.

second cycle should not be concerning you right now. your main focus should be how to maximize gains on this cycle, and having a gameplan to maintain these gains as much as possible after the cycle. you should get HCG now and run it at the end of your cycle, into the first 2 weeks out of the cycle. then your standard clomid and nolva protocol which i am unsure of because i've never done PCT, i don't come off.

i don't think it's a bad idea to stack a mild oral (anavar, turinabol) or even a mild injectable (equipoise) in your second or third cycle, but again this is dependent on your goal. you might even end up being very pleased by testosterone alone for a bit. if you're not pleased by your first cycle gains with 700mg test, you are doing something wrong.

last piece of advice i'll give you is take it slow, and get the most you can out of the smallest dose.

Wow. Confused as hell. You say 1cc per week? So 350 per week? So .5ml twice per week? Or are you doing 2cc per week for 700 per week? Your post is unclear. Santa mentioned 700 and you didn't correct him so I'm guessing 700? Even though you said 350? Ok......clear up the dosage if you want answers that have any accuracy at all.

Now.....6 to 8 weeks for a cycle? What? Where did you hear that garbage? No way in hell I would consider less than 10.....but most prefer 16!!! Why? Because muscle grows very very slowly....even with all the steroids on earth. The environment we are creating for growth should last as long as safely possible in order to really even begin to grow permanent muscle mass. Our brother OMM can school you in this department.

And you're using a blend for your first cycle? Huh? Why? You should learn which ester you prefer and why. You should see if there are any that cause you to convert more estrogen than others.....because this is likely. Some people, maybe most, convert more if the test hits their system faster. You have started your journey all wrong.

Read the first cycle sticky and ask questions

The easiest answer to your question is the first cycle is 400 to 500mg of test E or C. This lasts 12 to 16 weeks.

The second cycle is either the same or maybe bump up to 600 or 700.

Third cycle 500 with a dbol kicker.

Fourth cycle test and deca

Fifth cycle HAVE FUN

Nothing wrong with doin the 400 to 500 first cycle then repeating it many times before bumping up to 700 or so. A test cycle of 500 will make you grow many times if your diet is right.

Last edited:
Wow. Confused as hell. You say 1cc per week? So 350 per week? So .5ml twice per week? Or are you doing 2cc per week for 700 per week? Your post is unclear. Santa mentioned 700 and you didn't correct him so I'm guessing 700? Even though you said 350? Ok......clear up the dosage if you want answers that have any accuracy at all.

Now.....6 to 8 weeks for a cycle? What? Where did you hear that garbage? No way in hell I would consider less than 10.....but most prefer 16!!! Why? Because muscle grows very very slowly....even with all the steroids on earth. The environment we are creating for growth should last as long as safely possible in order to really even begin to grow permanent muscle mass. Our brother OMM can school you in this department.

And you're using a blend for your first cycle? Huh? Why? You should learn which ester you prefer and why. You should see if there are any that cause you to convert more estrogen than others.....because this is likely. Some people, maybe most, convert more if the test hits their system faster. You have started your journey all wrong.

Read the first cycle sticky and ask questions

The easiest answer to your question is the first cycle is 400 to 500mg of test E or C. This lasts 12 to 16 weeks.

The second cycle is either the same or maybe bump up to 600 or 700.

Third cycle 500 with a dbol kicker.

Fourth cycle test and deca

Fifth cycle HAVE FUN

Nothing wrong with doin the 400 to 500 first cycle then repeating it many times before bumping up to 700 or so. A test cycle of 500 will make you grow many times if your diet is right.

I'm slightly confused with the feedback that I've received. Should I not continue to run SUSTA 350? I ended up purchasing two bottles of it and took forever for delivery.

I was told to run 1cc twice a week but was understand that it's incorrect and should be at a different dosage.

I'll do some reviewing later today.

How do I calculate how much of HUCOG 5000iU HCG to take while on cycle and how often?

Thanks guys

I already answered this if you read up.
If you google "HCG Dosage Calculator" the first link should be the page I use, it has 3 different calculations and its everything you need to know on how to reconstitute, what concentrations, what IU/CC to inject with whatever you mixed and so forth.
Standard is doing 250iu twice per week, same days as you do testo injections. Some people do 350iu but anything more is overkill, at least for one injection.

I was told to run 1cc twice a week but was understand that it's incorrect and should be at a different dosage.

Latestart is just on troll alert and he's right in all he says, specially in that you aren't really ready to run a cycle but you've started and we all spoon feed you so just run with it i'd say.... BUT... Read up and educate yourself... Doing AAS is no hobby... It has SERIOUS health risks associated with it, some that are actually deadly and the lesser ones can ruin you for life... So... Even if we tell you what to do, you wont understand why and that's a huge problem.

About sustanon, its something I'd never use and very few people recommend because it contains several esters, which has different half lifes and will aromatize at different rates making things more difficult for no reason.
The idea is to get a faster kickstart and peak blood levels but personally i'd say... Front load, use orals such as dbol or use prop for a kickstart but individually so you can control doses for both prop and enanthate.

Back