anyone with HPLC experience (laboratory equipment)

Nawas

I found a laboratory where I live with HPLC equipment
and they are willing to do tests for me to check for purity and if it's real
but they say they might need the original compound to compare
it's their first time doing it for somebody so they don't have the experience with testing steroids

what information do I need to provide for them to make it easier?

it's their first time doing it for somebody so they don't have the experience with testing steroids

stay away from them bro if they cant find their own original sample and ask you for an iligeal sample RED FLAG. dont be sending iligeal gear to anyone, thats a federal crime. best to find a testing lab who has lots of experience with this.

this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
You sent them a sample for them to test to check its purity now they want an original sample product so they can verify it that way, ITS BS, BRO. its a setup.
makes no sense.
how the hell are you going to find a pure sample if you dont know if its pure?

THIS IS BULLSHIT. get your head out of your ass bro.

Lol, what a laugh! no way would i send them anything since i would not know what pure gear is.
You better go with a tried and true lab instead of Larry, Moe and Curley trying to figure it out in their basement lab without their mother hearing it.

I went there physically
It's not a big deal where I live
I have steroids for personal use
And I want to know what I am putting in my body

Something doesnt seem right here... be careful my friend.

No worries
It's a college laboratory
The guy that will do it for me seems nice and he looks like Albert Einstein ***128514;***128514;

I am wondering if giving them the compound profile is enouph Or compound analysis

I don't want to give them a link with too much information and they change their minds

Just want to give them what they need to compare

No worries
It's a college laboratory
The guy that will do it for me seems nice and he looks like Albert Einstein ***128514;***128514;

I am wondering if giving them the compound profile is enouph Or compound analysis

lol love that, should of said that from the start, college kids doing gear checks! whats next, will they start doing gear themselves? good luck with the testing and keep us posted.

I don't want to give them a link with too much information and they change their minds

Just want to give them what they need to compare

all said and done you have no way of finding out if the gear you get to test it with is good, so it makes no sense.
stay with the tried and true labs man.
these aint cookie recipes where exchanging here, hormones will fuck you up for life if you dont know what your pinning. not worth it to me just to save a few dollars and college kids who know fuck all about gear.

all said and done you have no way of finding out if the gear you get to test it with is good, so it makes no sense.
stay with the tried and true labs man.
these aint cookie recipes where exchanging here, hormones will fuck you up for life if you dont know what your pinning. not worth it to me just to save a few dollars and college kids who know fuck all about gear.

The guy is in his 50s I think
At first they didn't want to help me
Asked me who I was coming from?
Asked me to go speak to the deans office
I went to the deans office and spoke with them without giving them too much information
Than they called the laboratory and told them to get to work
Now I have the Albert Einstein phone number
He seems like a nice guy

They have on their website that they give services to researchers and the community with prices listed and everything
So they can't say no
But I am only going to deal with Albert Einstein from now on

Stay with the tried and true labs man.
These aint cookie recipes where exchanging here, hormones will fuck you up for life if you dont know what your pinning. Not worth it to me just to save a few dollars and college kids who know fuck all about gear.

******no sourcing on open forums allowed*** read the board rules*****

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is in his 50s I think
At first they didn't want to help me
Asked me who I was coming from?
Asked me to go speak to the deans office
I went to the deans office and spoke with them without giving them too much information
Than they called the laboratory and told them to get to work
Now I have the Albert Einstein phone number
He seems like a nice guy

Well as long as the college Dean knows about it your ok bro. His name is not Dean Wormer by any chance is he?
and be sure he doesnt put you on double secret probation.

Well as long as the college Dean knows about it your ok bro. His name is not Dean Wormer by any chance is he?
and be sure he doesnt put you on double secret probation.

I think in the beginning they didn't wanna help me was because they haven't used the machine in a long time they need to refresh themselves on how to use it
The last time their website was updated was 10 years ago...

CONCLUSION
In this study, a universal UHPLC–MS/MS method for the analysis of 25 AAS in different pharmaceutical formulations (oils, tablets, and capsules) was developed, optimized, and validated. This analytical
procedure provides a high throughput of samples with up to 5.6% precision (relative standard deviation), and accuracy (relative error %) within ±7.3%. This method can be used for the routine quantitative analysis of targeted AAS in forensic and quality control laboratories. The method was successfully utilized for the analysis of 358 AAS
products available in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. This is the first report about the analysis of such extensive set of AAS products

Back