Are fake powders very common

Nawas

Are fake powders very common or undersosed?
If yes how bad?
And what compounds I need to watchout for?

Are fake powders very common or undersosed?
If yes how bad?
And what compounds I need to watchout for?

They can be underdosed/weaker but usually you get what you order. My advice is don't order from sellers that are big. They are usually good in the beginning but after a while they start making mistakes.

Watch out for expensive raws like
Tren
Anavar
Tbol
etc.

They can be underdosed/weaker but usually you get what you order. My advice is don't order from sellers that are big. They are usually good in the beginning but after a while they start making mistakes.

Watch out for expensive raws like
Tren
Anavar
Tbol
etc.

How much weaker?
Dose it ever reach 50%?

Testing boiling points can help show impurities. Rinsing with distilled water at almost freezing temps. Weight >rinse>dry>weight.

I was given a sample of test e for 1.4 usd a gram
Still waiting for the solutions so i can brew it
Didnt look at the powder yet since its vacuum sealed
But can you get pure powders for this price
Or is this the first sign that its shit?

Having a precise way to measure temperature and heating it to testosterones boiling point can show impurities. Anything melting or smoking before thebtemp isntbtest and anything that hasn't melted isnt testosterone either.

The water rinse can show any impurities water soluble.

Beyond a laboratory test or running labs and measuring the effect I dont know.

Having a precise way to measure temperature and heating it to testosterones boiling point can show impurities. Anything melting or smoking before thebtemp isntbtest and anything that hasn't melted isnt testosterone either.

The water rinse can show any impurities water soluble.

Beyond a laboratory test or running labs and measuring the effect I dont know.

That makes sense
Thanks

melting point not boiling point. I just realized that. There is a difference. It's the melting point.

The water wash I read somewhere else. Using as close to frozen distilled water as possible to rinse away anything that can dissolved in water and NOT dissolve any of the test.

I've thought about it and I would, with no direct experience . .

Weigh the raw on as precise a scale as I could find fresh out of the package. Smell it and feel it.

Run it through a dehydrator for an hour or so and reweight it. Re smell it. See it weights less and/or smells different. Losses would be something we don't want. If a bad lab leftovers. Some moisture.

Cold water wash and then redry and weight. Looking for losses or changes.

Then I'd do a melting test. If all we have is an oven and you can set it about 5 degrees Fahrenheit or so above a melting test can happen. Melt it, look at it, cool it and reweight it.

Purity of raws is a big deal for me. It's more intimidating than the process of finishing them.

Dosages are only one aspect of all this. Without running a test to isolate everything contained in the Raw Powder, the tests show how much "crap" is in there.

Also, if you get some high grade Raw, you'll just be over dosed. Truly accurate dosages are impossible without knowing potency.

I can really only compare it to illegal drugs and their variations. Someone could sell you a drug that's only 50% of what we actual want. Tryptamines can pretty easy to play with. A crystalline substance that supposed to be a tryptamines can be ran through a couple steps and find out its cut.

If you can brew a RAW you can run though a dehydrator, rinse it and do a melting point check.

Coke on the street I may just be doing for a night. and poisons are short term. A 12-16 wk time frame jabbing things directly into our body is different.

We cant dose what we dont know.

Back