Are Most Of The Figure Pros Taking ASS Or T3 Clen

figure8

Are Most Of The Figure Pros Taking AAS Or T3 Clen

THOSE CHICKS LOOK AWESOME! Do you ladies think most of them are juiced or use clen or t3 to rip up.

Last edited:
Yes, Yes and Yes. Anavar seems to be the D.O.C. for most of the NPC competitors I know, so I am sure the Pro's take it and some may take more.

deca? I wouldnt think the figure chicks would take that. I dont know though. monica brandt looks like shes taken a little to much of something along those lines. Her face has changed drastically in the past 10 years!

How long does it take to realize the effects of GH? I started running 2ius daily 2wks ago. I feel a bit more stamina.

go to the website hghnstuff.com click on benefits it will break it down month by month what you should see and feel!! here i just copyed it for you!!
Month 1: Improved stamina, better and sounder sleep, more optimistic attitude, and an increase in energy.
Month 2: Improved muscle tone, enhanced sexual function, improved nail growth, improved skin tone, better digestion, increase in strength and beginning weight loss.
Month 3: Improved mental processes, muscle size increase, increase in sexual desire, greater body flexibility.
Month 4: General heightening of the first three results.
Month 5: Impressive weight loss and reduction in inches (greater body mass with reduction in adipose tissue), wrinkle reduction, improved and thickened skin, greater skin elasticity, and improved hair appearance (i.e. healthier looking hair).
Month 6: Greatly reduced cellulite, improved eyesight, better emotional stability, stronger immune system with greater resistance to colds and flu, reduction in joint pain and soreness, greater exercise tolerance, in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, and improved heart rate.

Individual improvements and results may differ and are greatly affected by diet and lifestyle.

Last edited:
i took clen but not long, gave me chest pains. my trainer was going to put me on t3 if i needed it but i didnt. i did do my very first cycle of Winstrol (winny) before the show and went off about 4 days before, mild doses though. im running a cycle of anavar now since i never tried it, dont have another show for about 6 months so my trainer wanted me to start it. Only been 4 days so i dont know what will happen with this stuff.

rebecca68 said:
i took clen but not long, gave me chest pains. my trainer was going to put me on t3 if i needed it but i didnt. i did do my very first cycle of Winstrol (winny) before the show and went off about 4 days before, mild doses though. im running a cycle of anavar now since i never tried it, dont have another show for about 6 months so my trainer wanted me to start it. Only been 4 days so i dont know what will happen with this stuff.
Why do u take the anavar so far out? How did u feel after taking the winnie? Im taking t3 now I just cant seem to get real ripped. like 8-9%

Im taking the anavar now because i never took it and dont know how my body will react. I dont want to try it just before a show. My trainer told me to start now for a while. I felt fine with the winnie, before i started taking it and training hard i weighed 112. At my show i weighed 124, right now im 128 and havent taken it in over a month. So i gained muscle and so far have kept it. Not sure what to expect from the anavar yet, been taking it a week, 10 mg a day. Anyone have any input on what i will see with anavar??

Not sure what to expect from the anavar yet, been taking it a week, 10 mg a day. Anyone have any input on what i will see with anavar??
lots of great strength gains, vascularity and hardness with very little water retention or androgenic sides. IMO a much better drug than winstrol in that you have less joint pain and acne (from the majority of women who have used it). good luck w your cycle!
~MINX

superqt4u2nv said:
Most pro figure girls run 2 iu's gh year round and Anavar (var) 12 weeks pre contest prep. Along with T3 and clen.

2iu year round? I know one who uses 1iu and gets mad results... could be person to person... but still, I think 2 would be double the effect. I get craziness off 3iu/day...

Don't know about the rest... my interaction with pro figure gals is limited, and when I do talk with them - I don't get THAT kind of info! :)

C-ditty

Back