Are these winny tabs the real deal??

Bmcbball161569

View attachment 559429View attachment 559430

Somebody please help!! Are these gtg? My buddy said that they are Balkans strombafort (winny) at 50mg per tab... They say BP on one side and 50 on the other. However, when I turn the pills over from the side that says BP the other side has the imprint 50, but the 50 is upside down... Are they supposed to be like this??

I dont think the rotation of the numbers are going to matter, its all about how you turn it. But Balkan....stay away. Personal opinion from friends ordering in the past. believe I saw somewhere else on here that someone was questioning their oils as well

Im sure you will bud. there are some good labs out there. Id personally stay away from the international, but thats just me. Domestic, near by, is only way I suggest. dont care for .com/.net/.org stuff.

Youll make friends and get the good stuff

ive had balkan winnys ... they were 20 s round white and blank came in a pck of 50 not a bottle the serial checked out on the main site also...THEY WERE the strongest winny i ever had ... i would chew them and they would taste like nothing a lil sweet if anything but i would get forearm pumps just from driving.. bicep from cell phone calls more than ten mins ...ridiculous... but their prop killed me... the winny made me shed hair realllll bad almost instantly though.

Back