Arm Blaster

Swoles145

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, so if its not i appologize. Lately ive been hearing a lot of hype about the notorious arm blaster and was interested in buying one. My questions are: how many of you bros use one? How it works for you guys? Is there is a legit site that i can order one from. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mudge said:
I am not aware of any hype outside of the Weider magazines since hmm, 1972?

thats my take on the matter as well..lol

i know most people want big arms..that is fine but curling yourself to death will only make them smaller..you need to add size to your whole body in order to get your arms to grow

Excellent bicep training device. It just looks weird using it when no-one else does in the gym. Arnold used it a lot and I highly recommend it if you really want to concentrate on hitting the bis with great form. I have never seen a guy who uses it regularly who does not have killer bis.

Personally I prefer to do BB curls with a preacher seat in reverse (ie the arms hang on the vertical side, not the slanted one). This gives the same effect by locking in the elbows during the curls - same as the blaster yet looks a bit more humane.

Bula

bula said:
Personally I prefer to do BB curls with a preacher seat in reverse (ie the arms hang on the vertical side, not the slanted one). This gives the same effect by locking in the elbows during the curls - same as the blaster yet looks a bit more humane.

Those are called "Scott Curls" after Larry Scott.

the best direct bicep work is any curl type movement provided you dont cheat..

how many guys in your gym cant squat 225 but curl 135????

blackbeard said:
the best direct bicep work is any curl type movement provided you dont cheat..

how many guys in your gym cant squat 225 but curl 135????

lol, how true. I have an armblaster I found in a basement of an apartment I moved into... Its loads of fun to use once in a while, really strict solid form for barbell curls.

Don't Spend the Dough..... Cheap as it may be, a preacher curl attachment to a "Good-Bench" betters this movement!!!!! I did use this (archaic attachment and looked the fool) contraption and still luv the idea behind it. Direct Isolation and Muscle-Stability are the end results.

It's as cool as all the positive comments indeed. I switch between it, and preacher curls, and conc curls. You can't use any one exercise all the time, but it is cool, cheap, and works very effectively.

DougoeFre5h said:
I see no problem in cheating. Long as you moving maximum weight and progressing.
Or you can use less weight with strict form, no cheating. Kinda like same thing.

I say try it and see if you like, theres a def. advantage in switching things up.

Back