Arnold vs jay vs frank SHOWDOWN

roidNginy

arnold is king!!!!!!!!
bodybuilder_bodytypes.jpg

LETS GET A POLL GOING

all three are monsters but arnold is the biggest monster lol,.

Last edited:
I like frank zane he was ripped In those days high defenitions.
this is a good post,

Zane got the look I'd like to have. Although Arnold's physique is great too. Jay just looked like he's been blown up like a hot air balloon. Today's BB are all just to big they've gotten to big and they've lost that athletic, muscular look most joe's desire.

jay takes it imo

For reals! Like, how can you even begin to compare these guys? Makes no sense! Jay is Obviously the biggest! I dunno how you can compare this! Technology through the years has made it possible to get where they are now.. And for anyone to actually say that Arnold is bigger, you're a moron! :cum:

Arnold was the best at looking natural while at the same time looking so "godlike". By no means of the definition did he look "freaky" like today's bodybuilders. Bigger is not always better. As times change so do expectations. Frank zane won Mr. Olympia on three separate occasions. In the sport of bodybuilding, you don't have to be the best there is, or ever will be. You just have to be the best on that stage, at that moment.

im gonna have to say jay from these pics. better wheels better traps over all look. could be the quailty of photos though.

all arnold has was a good chest.. he had no legs, he was the man in his day but he would not even be top 10 in todays era

If your going for the balance look, hands down its Jay. Arnolds upper body is far superior to his lower body. But you have to take in the time frames as well. In '75, wheels weren't as big of a deal in the judges opinion. The sport of bodybuilding has evolved alot over the years. It has gone from Arnold era, building up to the Mass Monsters, now to the "X" frame. The average guy wants to look like Arnold or Zane. Hell, I'd like to look like Arnold or Zane.

help me understand fellas. Bodybuilding is a sport which is watched and lived but yet what we are watching is not, in general, what we train and diet to look like. First because we know that ,although these competitors bust there asses training and dieting, they could not have achieved what they've achieved in terms of size and body fat without years and years of juice, GH, and slin. So why has the sport gone in this direction. I mean these guys look so huge they've lost their shape, some of them look like powerlifters in my opinion. No female I know has ever said, wow look at that guy in the magazine he looks good.

I believe it has something to do with the consumer. People don't watch NFL to see guys that look like they play backyard football. Consumers don't want NBA to see 5'6" guys doing layups. Professional sports are for the extremes. I think the bodybuilding fan base would drop a bit if you see the moderate bodybuilder on stage. He could be absolutely shredded with no water retention, paper thin skin and amazing strations. But people don't want to see something like that. People want to see larger than life (so to speak) athletes. The best the sport has to offer. Your right FVP05, i've never heard a woman says thats sexy either! But lets be honest, you've gotta be a little insane to be a bodybuilder.

Frank has the physique most people DESIRE, but in a BB competition Jay would smash. Arnold has a beautiful chest but he's too small to compete in today's times.

But, I think Arnold still looks the best comparatively speaking.

I can't believe how small Frank's waist is.

Back