Arnolds BFP

tgejr76

What do you think Arnolds Body Fat Percentage was at contest time back in the 70's compared to what the pros are today? Just curious, because if you look at video of him during the"off" season he still maintained a much more cut up look then todays pros do In My Opinion.

amazing arnold

arnold was gifted beyond belief. he had the ability to maintain/build muscle at near massive amounts drug free and could maintain a low bf the whole time. i'de say he maintained around 7-8% but not sure. he was cut year round though. a gift only him and a few have.

catnapper32 said:
arnold was gifted beyond belief. he had the ability to maintain/build muscle at near massive amounts drug free and could maintain a low bf the whole time. i'de say he maintained around 7-8% but not sure. he was cut year round though. a gift only him and a few have.

u serious? i saw a pic of him and hed be lucky to weight 180. im sure other ppl will say the same...im pretty sure he was stand or leaning against some rocks

catnapper32 said:

Funny I heard the same thing about chuck norris!

Back