arnolds encyclopedia

in 1976 Arnold done a 20/20 interview with Barbara Walters.actually in that interview he was the first bodybuilder or athelete to admit using steroids.This interview was to promote the movie pumping iron.Joe Weider was also at the interview along with franco .

I just searched emule and found tons of various rips of it floating around, so if you arent using emule or edonkey google them and check em out - way better than Kazaa etc...

"yeah but Ronnie also has fantastic genetics.. Arnie probably used a lot more juice than Ronnie but still wasnt as freaky huge."

No way, bro- you can't be serious:confused: Look at arnold at 16, 17 18 years old. Those aren't fantastic genetics? I believe without a shred of doubt that Ronnie has used alot more drugs than Arni ever did- slin, growth, AAS, etc....

TL

i agree Arnold used pussy cycles compared to coleman or any present day pro. Hell National level guys today use more than arnold did

dont really wantt o debate on Arnolds drug usage compare to Ronnies but lets be serious....when I watch Pumpin Iron or see pics or Arnold I am still dumb founded att imes at his physique..the guy is a monster and uses no where near the amount nor the same types of drugs as todays pros. Sometimes it kills me on the perspective of this stuff....I had a guy the other day swearing up and down that Coleman didnt use drugs...I just laugh and walk away...why debate!

Back