Aromasin not working!!???

Crushercurtis

Just looking for a little guidance.
1st cycle was at the beginning of this year. I took test e 500 and hcgenerate (no hcg ) also tbol and var. I took aromasin at 6.25 mg (1/4 tablet) EOD and that was enough. I experienced absolutely 0 gyno while on. I really hated it because even though it was such a small dose it absolutely tanked my libido. My pct was nolva and clomid and gyno flared only during pct (nipple sensitivity), took aromasin(can't recall how much) for a few days in edition to clomid and nolva and it went away.

2nd cycle
I had plenty of the aromasin from the first cycle left and I ordered a little more of the same brand (kalpa brand). This cycle is test prop 500 and what was suppose to be var (I thinking it may have been dbol though at this point). This time I'm doing HCG 500 iu twice a week, instead of Hcgenerate. I didn't start the HCG or aromasin right away. Figured I'd let the test kick in and I didn't want to tank my libido. At the end of week 2, I got a really fat face and nipple sensitivity and started taking aromasin. The water retention and sensitivity was reduced by probably about 80%. I started hcg on week 3 again 1000iu a week. I'm now on week 6 and still I have a little lingering nipple sensitivity in my left nipple. Just a little though, but I'm starting to worry. I've been upping my aromasin dose little by little to try to make it go away, but it won't. I've been taking 50mg a day for the last 2 days.

For what its worth worth I was probably around 20% bodyfat at the start of my first cycle. After my pct I cut for 4 months dropped 43 pounds and was probably at less that 8% bodyfat at the beginning of this cycle. Maybe the aromasin I ordered for my secound cycle is bunk or under dosed? I mixed the new aromasin with left over aromasin from my first cycle in the same vial so I can't tell them apart.

My plan at this point is to cut the hcg to 250 twice weekly and order some pharm grade aromasin.
Any advice?

If you got away with 6.25mg first cycle at 20% bf you were lucky..
I have always called aromasin the underdosed AI. I personally wont run it because in real word application arimidex has never let me down. Average dosage for aromasin seems to be around the 25mg a day in the upper register of a cycle. On paper sure Aro is superior but in my own experiences and clients experiences arimidex trumps it. This is just my personal opinion and I am sure there will be others who will say otherwise and thats fine all I am saying is give arimidex a try and make your own assumptions because whether you get pharm grade or ug aromasin is aromasin regardless if they are dosed properly.

As far as bloat is concerned anavar will give you a little water retention but if you bloated that much your assumption of it being dbol is probably right. this alone would be a huge factor in having to use a large dose of aromasin as well

Yeah I'm definitely going to give Arimidex a shot next cycle, I'm unsure if i should switch to it now or stick with aromasin. I went into this thinking that 6.25 eod would be enough and I'm taking 16 times that and flying through my supply, so i have to order something asap.

Aromasin has a short half life and should be taken daily, not EOD.

Why haven't you gotten blood work yet? That would allow us to actually know what is going on.

If you got away with 6.25mg first cycle at 20% bf you were lucky..
I have always called aromasin the underdosed AI. I personally wont run it because in real word application arimidex has never let me down. Average dosage for aromasin seems to be around the 25mg a day in the upper register of a cycle. On paper sure Aro is superior but in my own experiences and clients experiences arimidex trumps it. This is just my personal opinion and I am sure there will be others who will say otherwise and thats fine all I am saying is give arimidex a try and make your own assumptions because whether you get pharm grade or ug aromasin is aromasin regardless if they are dosed properly.

As far as bloat is concerned anavar will give you a little water retention but if you bloated that much your assumption of it being dbol is probably right. this alone would be a huge factor in having to use a large dose of aromasin as well

Aromasin has a short half life and should be taken daily, not EOD.

Why haven't you gotten blood work yet? That would allow us to actually know what is going on.

Both of these posts are spot on. Id take heed of both man. I use rui stane and i dose WAY more than you do. Stane IMO is also very often underdosed by many users and is not as powerful in men as people think. I touched on this a bit in a write up here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...en-cycle-good-bad-proper-management-both.html
Get some blood work asap!

x3
the rest is just conjecture wo blood lab s to see if the stuff is good how your reacting etc as what work s for jimi may not work T..plus he s smarter and better looking so there s that right ?

x3
the rest is just conjecture wo blood lab s to see if the stuff is good how your reacting etc as what work s for jimi may not work T..plus he s smarter and better looking so there s that right ?

Yeah right, there's that ;-) LOL
So OP do you see a trend? Get blood work man.

I use 12.5 mgs aromasin ED and can run up to 1500mgs test on that dose. Also have some Anadrol in there right now and no gyno issue. I do have a small pre existent lump from puberty that I monitor very carefully. Sounds to me like you need a new lab. If your in Canada I have a few suggestions, not to sure about the American or over seas labs tho.

Back