aromasin through pct?

horusculture

I know aromasin works by competing with estrogen for the receptors and wins. Through this process the estrogen is left floating around the body. Because the estrogen is not binding to any receptors the body is tricked into thinking there is no estrogen. So the body creates more estrogen and the only way to increase estrogen levels in to create or increase more testosterone. So if we understand this we can understand why AI's or estrogen blockers are used throughout our cycle to prevent gyno (high levels of estrogen may lead to gyno.) But doesnt this also mean that using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like AROMASIN (one that doesnt create rebound effects after discontinued use) can also be used as a test boster through post cycle therapy (pct) and even for an individual who has low natural test?

I know aromasin works by competing with estrogen for the receptors and wins. Through this process the estrogen is left floating around the body. Because the estrogen is not binding to any receptors the body is tricked into thinking there is no estrogen. So the body creates more estrogen and the only way to increase estrogen levels in to create or increase more testosterone. So if we understand this we can understand why AI's or estrogen blockers are used throughout our cycle to prevent gyno (high levels of estrogen may lead to gyno.) But doesnt this also mean that using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like AROMASIN (one that doesnt create rebound effects after discontinued use) can also be used as a test boster through post cycle therapy (pct) and even for an individual who has low natural test?

I was recommended this for my first cycle (which I'm currently doing) Test E, run Aromasin EOD and continue through for post cycle therapy (pct). However I have since been advised that Nolvadex and Clomid should be run as post cycle therapy (pct), which is the route I will be taking. However I really don't see the problem.

I was recommended this for my first cycle (which I'm currently doing) Test E, run Aromasin EOD and continue through for post cycle therapy (pct). However I have since been advised that Nolvadex and Clomid should be run as post cycle therapy (pct), which is the route I will be taking. However I really don't see the problem.

Im not talking about a post cycle therapy (pct) regimen. Im strictly talking about aramosin and its capabilities. But you are correct you should always run atleast one of those SERMS u mentioned (nolva & clomid.) I am strictly referring to using AROMASIN as a TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER throughout post cycle therapy (pct) and maybe even for any individual (using steroids or not) whose looking to boost their testosterone..

So the question here is : we know we can use aromasin as a estrogen blocker to prevent gyno, but can we also use it as an all around testosterone booster for men?

From the research which appears in the stickys, it appears this way..

what was your dose, i am considered the same plan

I know aromasin works by competing with estrogen for the receptors and wins. Through this process the estrogen is left floating around the body. Because the estrogen is not binding to any receptors the body is tricked into thinking there is no estrogen. So the body creates more estrogen and the only way to increase estrogen levels in to create or increase more testosterone. So if we understand this we can understand why AI's or estrogen blockers are used throughout our cycle to prevent gyno (high levels of estrogen may lead to gyno.) But doesnt this also mean that using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like AROMASIN (one that doesnt create rebound effects after discontinued use) can also be used as a test boster through pct and even for an individual who has low natural test?

Aromasin doesn't compete with estrogen for receptor sites. It competes with the enzyme aromatase (hence AROMAsin). It is what's referred to as a "suicide inhibitor" meaning it permanently inactivates the enzyme therefore preventing aromatase from binding with testosterone. The male body will only create estrogen by aromatizing it from testosterone. Aromasin is not increasing testosterone in the way you are describing. It does however allow us to keep the test we have in our systems by preventing aromatization.

Aromasin has been shown to increase serum test levels in men (not using AAS), but I believe it is due to its effects on DHEA. The US manufacturer of Aromasin states that the only significant increase in testosterone came from doses of 200mg or higher. However I have read other independent research on 25mg-50mg doses that also increase testosterone in males.

The reason I would not recommend Aromasin through PCT is because you should not take it with novadex (tamoxifene). Nova is an anti-estrogen specifically designed for breast tissue (this is why it works so well against Gyno) and this is its' primary use during post cycle therapy (pct), when estrogen levels begin outnumbering testosterone levels.

Clomid is a SERM that increase gonadotropins by blocking the negative feedback in the hypothalamus, therefore it makes the testes begin to produce testosterone on their own again.
The standard PCT regimen of Nova and Clomid is still the best IMO.

Last edited:
Back