Ask any question, even if it's stupid - no flaming

people are perhaps "critical" of eq because it would be ideal to see how your body reacts to one compound at a time.

and there is really no disagreement on this board that test is the best first cycle; there are great maintainable gains to be made from it.

True...thats ideal...

Read the Forum Rules. No source checking dude. <edited by Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to start my first cycle in the next couple of months. I'm 210 and about 17 percent body fat. had a question about my first cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test E 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
Wk 12-15 Clomid
Day 1 of Wk 12: 300mg
Day 2-11: 100mg ed
Day 12-21: 50 mg ed

Is it a good idea to run nolvadex throughout the whole cycle or am I just being to precautious about getting gyno? Would there be any side affects or health issues to running it 15 weeks? Should I start taking it only when I start to have itchy/sore nipples? Should I have any other AI's or other preventatives just in case? Thanks in advance....

Here's one for everyone...a friend wants to try his luck at dutasteride for his receding hairline. He's never used AAS, relatively good shape, but he's worried about the possible estrogen related side-effects that may come from long term dutasteride use. Should i suggest to him running a bit of letrozole in conjunction with his dutasteride? Maybe something milder like anastrozole? LMK what you guys think..

tell your mate not to be so atattched to his hair. I spent years worrying about getting thinner & thinner on top. I went thru a whole wad of propecia...trying to stop what was eventually going to happen.

I stoped started to razor shave my head. i figure i'll beat mother nature to the punch!

AVJS79.."what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) do you recommend for a beginner cycle such as mine? and how much per day? "
just from being on here n asking the same question.. theyre goin to tell you to run 12.5mg of aromasin through the cycle.. which after researching is the way to go and thats what ill be using with my test ent 400mg p/w cycle.. and clomid pct.. aromasin"exemestane".. im not running it through the whole cycle though.. im starting at week 4 and probably only gonna run 12.5mg eod or 6.25mg e/d.. but be warned aromasin or arimidex are not cheap..

Another quick question fellas...

Im going to inject test e 250mg twice a week...

I prefer injecting in the glutes... How recommended would it be to just inject there? Say, mondays left side and thursdays right side.... for the whole 12 week cycle... ?

Another quick question fellas...

Im going to inject test e 250mg twice a week...

I prefer injecting in the glutes... How recommended would it be to just inject there? Say, mondays left side and thursdays right side.... for the whole 12 week cycle... ?

I'd at least us your quads and/or delts.

can somebody please given an example of a 10 week cycle of Test E 600mg per week using front loading

I'm looking to start my first cycle in the next couple of months. I'm 210 and about 17 percent body fat. had a question about my first cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test E 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
Wk 12-15 Clomid
Day 1 of Wk 12: 300mg
Day 2-11: 100mg ed
Day 12-21: 50 mg ed

Is it a good idea to run nolvadex throughout the whole cycle or am I just being to precautious about getting gyno? Would there be any side affects or health issues to running it 15 weeks? Should I start taking it only when I start to have itchy/sore nipples? Should I have any other AI's or other preventatives just in case? Thanks in advance....

PCT protocal should not need more than clomid 50mg for 4 weeks.

aw i think my question got lost at the bottom of the page... >.<

their are none that i know of-the reason is prolly cause their are not many controlled studies of men using nolva and clomid. you would have to search through the threads.

most of the side effects from these 2 compounds are either from personal experiences-or controlled studies on women.

what makes the decision easy for me-nolva lowers Igf-1 and thats not something that you want to happen during PCT.

their are none that i know of-the reason is prolly cause their are not many controlled studies of men using nolva and clomid. you would have to search through the threads.

most of the side effects from these 2 compounds are either from personal experiences-or controlled studies on women.

what makes the decision easy for me-nolva lowers Igf-1 and thats not something that you want to happen during PCT.

hmm thanks as always man..
thats good to know, but I have heard that clomid can have harsher sides (cant exactly recall what they were though) was just looking for good info on that primarily... just good to know what sides one could be getting into ya know

was also looking for information on chems for prolactin like Prami... still tryin learn about that whole progesterone thing before i might consider deca in the future.. but maybe that should be its own topic seems like there really isnt that much info here at least that i could uncover with search...

clomid is known for emotional sides-but most say it is dose dependant. at 50mg i had no issues at all. no problem man

I tip my hat to you guys for this thread.

I am about to receive 5000IU hcg and bac water. I am gonna run it through out my upcoming cycle.

Here is my question, can I mix the whole 5000IU together with 10ml bac water in one go to store and keep on drawing from the same glass these 8 weeks I am gonna be using it? i.e what is the life time of it after it has been mixed?

Back