Assistance with questionable Z labs product. As well as "Susta" Thanks in advance.

corylannings

Assistance with questionable Z labs product. As well as "Susta" Thanks in advance.

View attachment 546971Does anyone have experience with Z-labs with a amateurish looking label? It has "ZLABS" in all caps, behind it is the medical symbol of a double helix with wings, a large light green Z to the left of the label, On right of label is the following "Made and manufactured by Z laboratories in the USA. This product should only be used by or under the supervision of licensed physician. 300 mg/ml vial. Quality of print is questionable at best. Any advice would be appreciated. Additonially, any one heard of "Susta" Sustanon, Label is good graphically, the SUS is Susta is black the TA in Susta is RED, and has a high resolution print of Goro from Mortal Combat on the right hand side of label. Having a image of a video game character on something I could possibly put in my body gave me some pause. Seriously, thanks for taking a minute to lend advice. Its much appreciated.

Last edited:
Just another ugl. There are so many now a days. Id be cautious about it tho, some of that shit contains bacteria, heavy metals ect. If u choose ugl you better trust your source. But only one way to tell man, take it and see wat happens

Just another ugl. There are so many now a days. Id be cautious about it tho, some of that shit contains bacteria, heavy metals ect. If u choose ugl you better trust your source. But only one way to tell man, take it and see wat happens

If you die make sure to let us know :40oz: JK

Oh, no doubt UGL. No doubt, looks like a printed the label out on a dot matrix printer. As for the other one. I don't think Organon would use Goro as its sponsor. LOL. I just am hoping to avoid tossing used fryer oil into myself. Last experience was well labeled and clean UGL, still gave monster fever, massive swelling. The UGL expolosion makes is hard to make a educated choice. Used to be rock solid amps, that everyone knew and relied on. Know I'm stuck with Ken and Ryu shooting hadokens on the label of my shit. Confused, and out of options. If anyone has any experience I would appreciate it. Thank guys for your help, I appreciate it. bAMRam, ill rest the amp on my forehead as I lie in cardiac arrest with a note to post on the boards. Seriously, thanks for taking a look regardless, any help is considered help.

I dont see anything wrong with the label.........my guy prints his labels on a 60 dollar HP printer..Like he said you dont inject the label

Big Puller, when you say you don't see anything wrong with the label do you mean you have seen this stuff floating around with a similar label? I get what your saying about the quality of the label, it just always puts my mind at ease when it has a nice official looking hologram seal, or serial number. What spooked me more is the lack of folks who have seen either of these two around. Any other Z-lab stuff has different label, or at least what I see has. Have you seen any that look like the pic I posted. Thanks for taking the time to post. Just sitting here undecided on weather or not to take the plunge, so to speak.

Why are you so concerned with the label? Most of this shit is done out of basements and garages. Fuck axio was in a filthy warehouse. It's what's inside that counts, not the label. Some of the shittiest gear comes in pretty boxes with amazing labels, especially counterfeits.

Also, unless it has a site to check authenticity numbers, serial numbers, expectation dates and most of the time lot numbers don't mean shit. They produce these labels in bulk, they don't rewrite them for every batch. So don't rely on labels and holograms to make you feel better.

Just being extra cautious because my last go around was with UG that made me drop down dead sick. 104 fever, no training for 10 days. Total de-railment. It was awful, looked like I cut open my ass and sewed a grapefruit into it. Got out of it on my own, but frankly I am paralyzed with fear of getting knocked down again. I hear you on the label not meaning shit, and I agree. Just looking for someone who has had some experience with either of the two. For a long time I always came across solid, amber amps (testex-leo) and never, ever had any problems. When that dried up I had to switch gears, and go UGL route. So I was hoping someone has seen either of the two. You are spot on with trusting your source, but I am in the regrettable position that I don't fully, less a source and more of a find. And I am option-less at the moment. Just looking for an educated nudge in one direction or another. Thanks for the advice Chris. I just picture some dude wiping his ass five minutes before he puts the plastic cap on the vial. I wish I was in a different position, but it is what it is. Thanks bro.

Well the z labs doesn't look like the normal stuff from uncle z, but to be honest there are so many labs popping up its hard to know.

Back