PCT help with what I have please

Hi Guys sent this post on another forum and got told I was reckless wondering if I could get some advice here please

Thankyou

"Hi Guys I have just finished a 12 week course of sustanon last Friday I started it with a tbol kicker for 2 weeks but stopped that as I constantly felt like I had a hangover, started getting lots of nosebleeds and put on 8lb in a week, not what I wanted as I was more after a recomp. I decided this wasn't tbol so I stopped it. I was taking 1 snap vial of sus 250 twice a week on Monday and Friday. (after advice not to go oral only).

This Friday I will off been off for 2 weeks

I have on hand

PCT Xtreme
1x 5000ul snap of HCG, but have since read I should of taken it on cycle so I left it
Nolvadex
Clomid
Proviron
also have some arimidex left from whilst on and can easily resource that

(I CANNOT get aromasin around here I have tried)

Please could someone help me make the best use of these products for good recovery, this is my first cycle and I have put on 18lb, but half a belt notch as well. I have done endless research but PCT seems to be a bone of contention

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can offer me, peace and love"

Standard pct is
Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid-50/50/50/50
Pct timing for sust may be around 28 days after last pin. You should be running your ai up to pct. You can use hcg up to pct also. Pct only consists of serms. Nolva and clomid only. I would agree it is a bit reckless. You should've done all your research before beginning a cycle. Look up pct calculator for timing. Read thru the ology faq's thread to educate yourself on the why's and what's of cycling.

Back