At what age did you start using PHS and/or AAS

20mgs a day of Stromba for 8 weeks, looked fantastic. 20lbs of blown up muscle no fat gain at all.
Dropped around 15lb when I came off.

23 here. After my son was born I started lol. Had to make sure to get at least one kid just in case.

Did 6 weeks of epi when I was 22, now turning 24 I just ran hella and sarms. The kids who dont understand thte risks or consequences and jump in blindly are the ones who gives all us young guys a bad name. We're all on this site because we want to be educated on AAS and how to go about it as safetly as possible

Ill tell you how stupid/shitty people i know when i was younger. First aas use was taking dbol and nandrolone, no test based at 18.

19 but it was a train wreck of a cycle. Nobody in the gym knew anything back then, it was pre internet days and we all got our knowledge from a old, trashed, 10th generation photocopy of Bill Phillips "Anabolic Reference Guide". At that age I was still too young and stupid to properly apply what I learned. Don't really like to count that cycle tho, stayed natty for 20 years then hit the juice a little more informed and with a much better base.

No one here hates young people who want to hop on gear; it's understandable - the advice to wait is generally in the best interest, it may not always come off in a loving / heart-warming way but that's usually the intent.

First one was TEST E for about 14 weeks , Clomid PCT. Huge gains on test, but lost the weight and strength within a couple months of ending.

Second was Dbol-6 weeks, TEST E / DECA 14 weeks. Clomid, Nolva PCT.

Third was Tbol 6 weeks, TestE / MastE for 14 weeks. Clomid Nolva PCT. This time I added SARMS to the PCT. 5 weeks of S4 and 5 weeks of MK-2866. I like the 2866 a lot. S4 vision sides are too much.

I shouldn't say I've kept nothing. An example is before I did it, my bench was flatlined at about 275 for 5 reps on a good day when shoulders were not hurting. Now off cycle I can do 315 for about 3 - 5 reps depending on the day.

What I do think it did, was bring me back a few years as I was finding my physique was getting harder to maintain. That photo is me right at end of my last cycle. I've lost about 7 lbs. since.

I am trying to get my doctor to look at TRT or GH with me, but I'm not having much luck with any knowing what they are doing. Might self induce TRT eventually after getting some more bloodwork and seeing where I am at.

I have some IGF1-LR3 on the way to get me close to my next cycle. I'll take it for about 6 weeks, and then I'll be almost 5 months since I ended last cycle.

Might be time for TREN, but DECA sides really screwed up my sex drive and erections, so I'll think about it. Also considering short cycles, like 8 week bursts, shorter down time, another 8 week burst. I heard it may work well for people that have most of their gains in first 4 weeks of cycles. That is me for sure.

Thanks for you input, any more would be welcome.

KC

Curious, were your deca sides on or after cycle?

Back