**attention True Protein Customers**

rookie03 said:
why wont you be able to switch back?

It is so easy on the stomach. No gas, No bloat!!! I use 4 scoops in my shakes and I have no problem with digestion. If I did that with WPC I would be farting like crazy and most likely get the trots!!!

Cold-Filtration is basically tasteless as well. I found that all the other kinds I tried (WPC and Ion-Exchange) had some type of after taste. Cold-Filtration didn't have that at all.

Easto said:
Cold-Filtration Banana (Splenda) - I liked it at first, but after a while I had a tough time drinking it. It's not that it tastes bad, but I could only drink so much Banana before I got tired of it.

Banana protein, mixed with Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk is my all-time favorite shake. I don't have it too often, because I don't like to eat too much dairy, but it tastes awesome.

I've had the BSL Orange, Chocolate, and Green Apple, all with wpc and all were good.

True Protein has come a long way with their flavors.

I have never tried TP but I will have to give it a shot. I like the idea of being able to design my own protein.

TrueProtein, is my favorite place to get protein after all these years. I stick to BSL Vanilla with splenda. Also tried the Chocolate BSL with Splenda-never tired of either one. I have Strawberry coming...
kmh

Let me know how you like the strawberry.

I used to drink ON Strawberry all the time, then all of a sudden I got totally sick of it. I wouldn't mind giving TP's strawberry a try, but I don't want to waste money on a bad flavour (if it tastes like every other strawberry out there, I'm not getting it)

Yeah strawberry temds to be one of those flavors I've just not had good luck with either. I just emailed them on shipping to Hawaii, I'm very interested in their protein, but afraid that shipping is going to kick my ass.

I just ordered 20lbs of soy protien from TP and and 20 from PF. TP was way faster and I like their bannana flavor with splenda. I like the soy protien so far my guts can only take so much whey. The one thing about PF is their creatine I like it better.

Cold-Filtration (Splenda) Grape - Horrible. This was by far my least favourite flavour thus far. I have about 10 pounds of it to drink, that should take me about 4 years to accomplish. I would not recommend this flavour.

Cold- Filtration (Splenda) Chocolate - Good. Tastes like all other Chocolate Protein powders.

I have some Orange Cream BSL Cold-Filtration coming. I decided to give the Black Star Labs (BSL) flavours a try. I'll let you guy know how it is.

truck said:
I just ordered 20lbs of soy protien from TP and and 20 from PF. TP was way faster and I like their bannana flavor with splenda. I like the soy protien so far my guts can only take so much whey. The one thing about PF is their creatine I like it better.

If you are having issues with digestion, try an Isolate. They cost a bit more, but you will thank me in the end.

I drink each shake with 4 scoops of protein. That's around 100grams of protein per shake. I get no bloating, no gas, no discomfort.

I have tried their Ion-Exchange and Cold-Filtration isolates. The Ion-Exchange costs more (the process to make it is more expensive), but I like the Cold-Filtration better.

Ya I think that is going to be my next choice is the cold-filtration. It looks like a great product... I was just interested in the soy I wanted to see if the hype of soy... ITs not bad at all...No digestion problems so far. And I renig on my statement of PF's creatine being better I love the Creatine ethal ester...besides it tasting like gasoline...anyone have any good tips on the tast what do you mix it with...the only thing I don't notice the taste with is in my choclate protein! I heaved one time I forgot to mix it in so i just state shot it with just water. I'm a trueprotein customer for Life!!!

Back