Avoid imt at all cost!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRTVPN

I am banned!
Since you closed the other thread I'll just leave this here. And you can keep deleting and banning me but I can always make a new account. If you are considering going with increasemyT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! He claims some have had to wait UP TO 30 days to get their stuff, BULLSHIT. He claims they have shipping down to 72 hours, BULLSHIT. today is six weeks and I still have received nothing. He claims they have a better way to communicate, BULLSHIT. It's been a month, 4/19, since I've had a reply to an email. I've even posted in various threads on here that he has posted in and he still has not addressed the issue that I never got my stuff and that he ignored my emails for a month. They will talk to you and reply very quickly until they get your money but after they get it, good luck is all I can tell you!! I'm a patient man but this is the shittiest "company" I've ever dealt with and I do not recommend wasting any time with them. I finally got fed up and called monday to get a refund. Hopefully that won't take six weeks. If you want a refund then call this number 1-866-445-1015 and hit 2. Thanks to rockya for that. They banned him today too because he spoke up about them screwing him

&&&&&&@@ this isn't the right way to go about this @@@@@@@@

I understand IMT had some network issues with the Dr or Pharmacy and has taken action to fix it. They have also instructed anyone with orders older that 2 weeks to do a charge back so it could be reprocessed threw a different pharmacy. Or something like that.

Once again the forum is not the customer service department for a merchant. Please contact the merchant directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting AMG's number for refunds. It saves us time from doing it :)

I don't know how many times I have to explain this but I guess your just not getting it, we don't want to screw you out of your money. You can ask anyone one of our 500+ clients we have never screwed anyone out of there money. I find it odd you are here posting but I have been talking to everyone of our clients over the last 4 days and rectifying everyones issue and I cant place who you are because everyone that wanted a refund has been handled through the new network or forwarded to the owner of AMG directly depending on what they wanted us to do for them.

Here is what people do not understand. As a company we just cant collect your money, the physicians have to do that. So we don't have access to the merchant account that charged your card. When you signed your CC form you authorized that network to charge your card. Fortunately since we have a more personal relationship with the new network we do have access to the merchant account and Todd would be able to credit you directly if needed, thankfully since we now have the number 1 pharmacy network in the country we wont have to.

With that being said we have tried asking for refunds for some guys that couldn't afford to wait anymore and put them through the new network. For those that have trouble getting their money back we are not going to let you lose your money, as we have told everyone we will pay out of our pocket to put you through the new network if we need to.

So I don't know what else we can do for you besides go out and within 2 weeks put together the strongest network with the FASTEST SHIPPING TIMES ON THE PLANET AND THATS A FACT JACK.

THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE ON THE PLANET YOU CAN GO AND INQUIRE ONE DAY, BE SEEN THE NEXT AND 3 DAYS LATER HAVE YOUR PROGRAM.

So I don't know where you came up with the idea that we don't have shipping times down to 72 hours because we do.

I don't know if your some troll from another TRT company that thought they were gonna steal our clients because of debacle that was out of control, or you don't know how to use an email and say "hey todd call me", or use the super easy scheduling tool on our website that guarantees your time with Todd or the physician but it has to be one of them.

This was a huge mess, and the fact only you and Rockya are here freaking out speaks bounds to how much we value our clients, but they know this already.

After the way you have handled this we hope you get your money back and move on to a different TRT clinic, let us know how that works out for you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back