Awesome Anti E Post

Thanks,myself i think the hindrance of gains by utilizing an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle is negligible in comparison in the direction of precautionary benefits of keeping estrogen low.
Also,

Tiffany Jewelry
Longchamp Bag
Longchamp Victoire
Longchamp Le Pliage Bag

i get some heat for this answer from some of the conservative crowd but IMO IF you are NOT experiencing gyno symptoms and IF your are NOT having blood pressure problems then i see no harm in not using a Aromatase inhibitor (AI).
one of the problems in my theory is that half the dumbasses on these boards never keep a eye on blood pressure while on cycle and that is a serious mistake.

You're the BOMB dawg! Thanks for the post

Not that I am expert by any means, but it does seem to be worth the risking of some gains to help prevent gyno. I could only imagine how bad that would suck. Not only is it sometimes irreversible, but you don't know if your prone to it until it happens!

Great articles both of them, I will say that is the first I have ever heard that clomid doesn't stimulate Lh and fsh. Great info and explanation of each function of each AI.

I know it was covered in a previous comment but would it still be suitable to use nolvadex during cycle as i read in another article "massive newbie info" (think it was sticky'd) there was an example of a cycle there using 20mg of nolva for the duration of the cycle (test e only) and then just clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)? i only ask as im not able to get aromasin or armidex on hand and thought it might be a suitable secondary option in controlling gyno etc?

Any feedback Appreciated :)

Back