Awesomeness that takes less than 5 minutes to prep

K2theMac

1cup quick oats, 1/2-1 cup frozen berries (rasp, strawberry, & blue mix is my fave) 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, a few tsps of flax seeds if you want to balance the macros. Throw it in the fridge at night, the berries defrost & make their own juice. Bam! Eat them cold and throw in a little milk if ya like and Wake up to some awesomeness!

mm, sounds great for those mornings that I don't feel like cooking or a breakfast in a cup to go.

Wow. This is a great recipe, I really like it. Everything is so simple, and the right products are there. Especially the fact that you can add different fruits. I'll try to make it, I'll take a photo and a review.

1cup quick oats, 1/2-1 cup frozen berries (rasp, strawberry, & blue mix is my fave) 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, a few tsps of flax seeds if you want to balance the macros. Throw it in the fridge at night, the berries defrost & make their own juice. Bam! Eat them cold and throw in a little milk if ya like and Wake up to some awesomeness!

i never thought about adding frozen berries like this. ill have to try it out thiis week. and report back.

Back