B-D's verses Terumos

I doubt there is really that much of a difference, Terumo claims to have thinnner walls so less pain for same guage, but who knows, they both work well

B-D's by far!

I disagree with most I used termous for 18yrs except this yr.

I will probley never use a Terumo again as B-D's seem sturdier, sharper, and tend not to stick midway.

I also like the fact they can hold an extra cc like 4cc's and overdraw and push out extra solutions.

Becton Dickinson (B-D).
These are the sharpest and most reliable syringes and needles made.

They come in 25 ga 1 1/2" also just use 18 or 20 ga to draw and warm solution a bit change tips you wont feel a thing.

Most all hospitals use B-D's.

I am using my terumos to throw them as dart's, with pictures of people I dislike.

saving the B-D's for on-sites

Ive always used terumos,But since i got BD with last
tren converstion kit i like BD better,sharper and go in smoother.

I'm using both right now as I got given 2 boxes of terumos and i already had a couple of boxes of BDs. As far as just the syringes go, BDs are better as they are easier to push fluid through because of their smaller inside dia. I have yet to use a terumo needle as they are all 5/8" and i haven't done any site injects yet but the pins are interchangable between the two brands.

Re: B-D's by far!

DangerousGrounds said:
I disagree with most I used termous for 18yrs except this yr.

I will probley never use a Terumo again as B-D's seem sturdier, sharper, and tend not to stick midway.

I also like the fact they can hold an extra cc like 4cc's and overdraw and push out extra solutions.

Becton Dickinson (B-D).
These are the sharpest and most reliable syringes and needles made.

They come in 25 ga 1 1/2" also just use 18 or 20 ga to draw and warm solution a bit change tips you wont feel a thing.

Most all hospitals use B-D's.

I am using my terumos to throw them as dart's, with pictures of people I dislike.

saving the B-D's for on-sites

BUMP DAT. Terumos are less stable and BDs have a more comfortable push platform on the plunger. You really can't go wrong either way, they both do their job, I just tend to find BDs more appealing.

Vega

i have used nothing but terumos i have not had any probs. may give bds a try just to see if there is a difference

Back