B12 injectable

flyinhi

I just did my 4th shot of B12 ....doing it like this

1000mcg eod for 2 weeks
1000mcg ew

Starting to feel a hop in my step...appetite increasing...sleep better.....
not as moody as before......

is this all in my MIND?...

Honestly, when I first started doing B12, I thought it was doing something, but I really think I was reaching. I really didn't notice much of a difference. I stopped about 3 weeks ago and don't feel any worse. I don't know?

Yeah, everyone said it would make me feel more energy and shit... but honestly I've taken other things that I thought did more for me.

flyinhi-

do you notice an increase in energy? the better mood change is interesting as well as the sleep. ill be adding it soon as well.

Its only been 4 shots so far....1000mcg every other day.....I do feel better....feel more lively....more energy...mood swings are stable....I just came off a cycle 6 weeks ago....I just had to poke something in me I guess...LOL...so B12 was a good excuse

Personally I find B12 to be way over-rated, I think I had a bit of a placebo effect the first week, but absolutely nothing after that.

B12 works better with people who have less energy or a sort of deficiency, if you can already run around the world twice without breaking a sweat it wont do much for you but if your one of those dudes whoose low on energy it usually does incredible things for you.

The majority of "normal" people do not have a B-12 deficiency....let alone our group of high-protein eaters (the biggest source of B-12 is red meat). B-12 is at best insurance, not a wonder vitamin.

I have read the same study...oral vs. injectable B-12...they are the same (if you break the oral dosage up throughout the day to absorb more of the vitamin).

ive read numerous studies contradicting just that, absobing B12 intestinally is horrible, like a ~10% while sublingual is ~80% respectively, and of course, injection 100%

im not saying that yall are incorrect, just that studies are contradicting, which is nothing new, i have also read studies, as im sure all of you have, that dietary cholesterol effect serum cholesterol, and we all know now that isnt the case

oh, and i notice that when i take B12 injections, i dont get fatigued as soon throughout the day, i think it may have something to do with my cortisol levels as well and my stress control, who knows...
BuyB12 has a good product, thats what i use...

just started it as well, going to do shots EOD. Also been off cycle for about 2 1/2 -3 weeks now so well see what it does for my apetite and energy levels.

They use B-12 shot for a diet up here in Canada called the Dr. Bernstein Diet. Basically it's eating less than 100cals a day and going for a $50 B-12 shot 2 or 3 times a week. A guy I know that used to work for the clinic said the most potent form of the vitamin is produced by horses eating hay and grain...and is expelled in their urine. Enjoy the "benefits" boys!

Bernstein diet - Vitamin B6 & B12?

I took regular B-12 shots while I was on the Bernstein diet and they worked wonders for me. Of course they’re not the only reason I lost 30 pounds in 30 days (and kept them off) but I don’t think the diet would have worked without them. I was very concerned about my energy level once I cut out so many calories, but I actually felt better when I was on the diet than before (energy level-wise).

Back